Charted! - Brutal + Too Fat Too Furious !?

• 4 months later...

Is it possible to get "Charted! - Brutal" and "Too Fat Too Furious" at the same time? Like play U2 on Brutal while using donut drake on speed run mode? Because i did not test it yet if you play on speedrun mode if you get the trophies for completing the game.

i will call you God if you are able to do that at the same time.

Is humanly possible if you are that good.

• Like 3

I've finished my brutal run yesterday, without tweaks and without golden guns... I think it took me about 40 hours. It's insane how difficult some areas are. At least to me it would be absolutely impossible to do it within a 3:30 time limit.

I hope you can make it, pal! And keep us updated with your results :)

• 1 month later...

This depends on if you plan to use glitches the speedrunning community has found like journal air walking, stumble journal air elevation, and infinite airwalking to skip parts of chapters (there are glitch tutorials in a post on PST).  I used those three glitches I learned from YouTube on Hard and the kicker is you can't use glitches that skip chapters.  Well, I assume you can't.  I tried that with UDF remastered and the speedrun trophy didn't pop.  Since I couldn't skip chapters, I managed a time of only 3:10:XX.  You can skip a lot like the tough early fights in Borneo and The Dig, but the firefights you can't skip like on the train levels and The Monastery and Reunion and likely Shambhala will eat up too much of your time.  Ch. 18 and 19 alone were 40 minutes combined on hard with a few minor skips using glitches.  Most speedruns are on Explorer or Very Easy.  They just run and hipfire the whole time since Drake is a freaking tank on the lower difficulties. 

If you don't intend to do a glitched speedrun, wow...  All the props to you if you manage to achieve it...and faster than my run!

• 1 month later...

yes aslong as itll allow u to wear the skin u can do a speed run you will be fine unlke the other speed run trophies to fat to furious does not have a time limit it just says use that setting wear that skin the whloe game so u can take as long as u want but u do have to play start to finish all at once i believe but if u wanna just leave the ps4 running while u take breaks itll work

• 5 weeks later...

Do the speedrun trophies unlock when playing on explorer mode? Or do you have to do it on at least easy?

I don't know if playing on explorer mode blocks getting the trophy but I did it on easy just to make sure it'd pop. Easy mode is easy enough to complete the speedruns within the set time. The times needed for the trophies are very reasonable and getting trough the games on easy with a few mistakes will still grant you the trophy. Really, for example Uncharted 1 can easily be done in 2 hours and the trophy gives you another half hour to mess things up :).

I have all the trophies for Uncharted 1. I got to chapter 6 on my first speed run before starting again as I felt I took too long, the second speedrun I managed it with about 12 minutes to spare and that was done on easy with a few mistakes. I just wondered if doing it on explorer made it even easier.

I have all the trophies for Uncharted 1. I got to chapter 6 on my first speed run before starting again as I felt I took too long, the second speedrun I managed it with about 12 minutes to spare and that was done on easy with a few mistakes. I just wondered if doing it on explorer made it even easier.

After some research, I came across a page on that certain other big trophy website where someone stated that you won't be able to unlock any trophy while playing on explorer difficulty.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...