Looking 2 buy it with case, cover + disc for PS3...

Vynzen

But never find it... not least in Eastern Europe where I am.

Not dependent on the most negative posts, low score and bad criticism in whole www about it, I want to buy it at CD or DVD (don't know what's exactly), just the game itself, not in digital way via PSN store, not in bundles with other AC series, nеither by PS vita or PC, not in any other way.

If it really exists, can someone point link to purchase + shipping ?

Edited by Vynzen

But never find it... not least in Eastern Europe where I am.

Not dependent on the most negative posts, low score and bad criticism in whole www about it, I want to buy it at CD or DVD (don't know what's exactly), just the game itself, not in digital way via PSN store, not in bundles with other AC series, nеither by PSvita o PC, not in any other way.

If it really exists, can someone point link to purchase + shipping ?

As far as I know the PS3 port never got a retail version and it's digital only.

You are completely right... I just found this information:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/assassin-s-creed-liberation-hd-hits-ps3-on-january-14/1100-6415742/

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/730735-assassins-creed-liberation-hd/68419258

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/67613010

Pity for people like me who want to have the whole series at hand !

Edited by Vynzen
  • Like 1

I think the closest thing to a physical release was the americas collection. It's on the disc, but you need to download it from the disc to the hard drive to play it. The link is to the us version of amazon, so I don't know if they'd ship to europe.

Edited by Urushiro

I think the closest thing to a physical release was the americas collection. It's on the disc, but you need to download it from the disc to the hard drive to play it. The link is to the us version of amazon, so I don't know if they'd ship to europe.

That collection also had a pal release, so it should be easy to find on other stores around Europe too.

But yes, that's probably the only way to get it as a retail copy (unless it was also into 1 of the anthology collections that was released around the time of AC3 or 4 and had most of the previous games in it).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

I fоund this AMERICAN SAGA (brand new, unopened) in my country, but price is almost 41euro w/tout delivery !!!    :huh:  

Don't know whether BLES or BLUS copy.

I have ''BF'' for PS4, have ''III'' for PS3, I do not think this is worth it at all...

hfbpbBz.jpg?1

I wish was at least 3 separate discs so I can give a gift or sell 2 some1.

Finally, I think I am going to buy it from PSN (hope so, not be expensive). Just have no other choice.

Edited by Vynzen
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...