Corsica Bug

xav2010

Hi all ;-)

At the end of the 2nd run of Corsica Rally, there's a bug in the ranking leaderboard... I'm (an many others on PS4 at least) last with approx. 15 seconds of delay of the 1st. I've seen some players have won the trophy " win corsica rally "... Any tip ? ;-)

Thx

Hey, I would like to know the same thing.

I've tried different things with savegames etcf but nothing worked for me.

Someone, who already has the trophy, gave me a tip:

drive the stage 2, then immediatelly quit to main menu when u see the time. then go back to career and drive the third stage. after winning the third stage, you now will be back as the leader of the rally, because the second stage wouldn't count because of the quick quit before.

Unfortunately, it didn't work for me.

You speak french right? The guy who texted me this is french and my french is veeery bad, so maybe I didn't understand it correctly. I will send you a PM on PSN.

Hi king.

I know this tip. I've tried this several times... but no trophy.

The only moment to quit is the rally leaderboard and not the stage times. I think u have correctly understood his message.

I've got an idea... i'll try it soon, and back here for feedback. ;-)

I failed this event in WRC Junionrs and WRC2 im holding off my final run till I know how to do it or for a fix, this is slowing down my time for the TRADE-IN and reduces the value of the game, not happy with that :D but if anyone has a sollution that would be epic

No need to strugglin' with the above-mentioned "solutions", folks. I found THE solution! 

At the end of 2nd stage, after bugged results screen appears,  you simply have to press square to restart the race. On the next road menu, instead of starting race, you must quit to main menu (by pressing O). When u will be back on career mode again, you will be at the 3rd stage and.... surprise surprise... on first position, with the 30 seconds gap disappeared. 

It works 100%. I did it on my first attempt.

Have a nice day, m8s   ;)

Edited by emet81
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...