Let me Tell you a Tale about these trophies...

Boooda

...They look aiight.

Run of the mill telltale list for all intents and purposes. I'm starting to feel quite fatigued from these long release windows though. I hope Minecraft's releases are more timely but I doubt it. 

But yes heres your trophy thread...discuss. 

• Like 3

One of the first Telltale games i won't buy right away. They could've chosen so many great universes to make a game, and they settled with Minecraft :|

Felt the same way with Borderlands and that turned out to be one of their best works. I find it hard to get interested in Game of Thrones though. If this game is as funny as Borderlands then I'll be happy, but I agree its far from the ideal choice of a universe. 

• Like 1

Telltale is releasing too many games and the quality is getting lower. The Walking Dead is awesome, The Wolf among us great too, Sam & Max...

But Tales from Borderlands and Game of thrones are being released simultaneously and i don't like how they are. And now they are planning a story for minecraft. Yes, minecraft; What kind of story can this be?!!

One of the first Telltale games i won't buy right away. They could've chosen so many great universes to make a game, and they settled with Minecraft :|

From a business perspective, it makes sense that they went with Minecraft.

Edited by Jay

I am also the type to wait for the whole game to be done. I like minecraft, but the choice for a telltale game. Eh, I guess we'll have to wait and see. It could be great.

As I said though, I will be waiting for all the episodes. If I've lasted this long without playing Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones, then I can certainly wait out minecraft

...They look aiight.

Run of the mill telltale list for all intents and purposes. I'm starting to feel quite fatigued from these long release windows though. I hope Minecraft's releases are more timely but I doubt it. 

But yes heres your trophy thread...discuss. 

I love the title of the thread :wub:

As for the trophies, it seems like a standard telltale list. The only way I see myself playing this is if someone buys it for me or if there's a flashsale. I'm not a big minecraft fan, but telltale has a way with making me like series that I would otherwise hate.

• Like 1