Does this game still have an active community on PS4/Vita?

iamDTS-X

Wanted to get into a good online Co-op/MP experience on Vita and i was recommended this from someone, saw that it has cross-play between PS4/Vita so that is nice. What would you recommend for a good Co-op/MP experience on Vita at this point? Dragon's Crown?

Haven't played it for a while. I doubt it online heavy like Ragnarok Ace( where you actually need online)

A great Hunting game that you can solo and do the online mission ad hoc.

If you want a great online hunter community game, I would pick Freedom Wars, and Ragnarok Odyssey Ace. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There are some trophies that are easier in co-op, but almost everything is doable alone. One trophy (http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3422-Toukiden-Kiwami/44-Those-Who-Slay-Together-) requires playing online once, if you want the plat, I'd recommend doing this sooner than later. The multiplayer was already almost dead when I got the trophy one month ago.

Try changing your Network Connection from English to All if you are having trouble finding players; also, if you make a room, dont set a password nor a mission restriction, that way anyone can join.

If I can still find players on Age of Demons, anyone can find players in Kiwami.

Hi  so I have recently picked this back up, if you want to work on trophies together send me a friend request with Toukiden in the subject line.  Thanks!

Will do the next time I play the game, though it is unknown if we ever play together. I had a friend who played Toukiden: Age of Demons and ended up doing everything alone.

What chapter/phase are you?

Edited by viech54

Interested in MP too, at least for the one trophy, but honestly don't know when I'll be firing up the game... Still in shrink wrap...

aka. feel free to friends me

Will do, but just a reminder to those who are here for the platinum: Go play Toukiden: The Age of Demons first. Then transfer your savegame from The Age of Demons to Kiwami. You have to do everything you need for the The Age of Demons platinum and everything you can do in Kiwami for the platinum.

Edited by viech54

• 3 weeks later...

Word of advice when you're looking for online games - by default, the lobby search is set so only open rooms will show up in the list.  This is very misleading, because there's usually a short time frame that you can join a room.  When you search, change both "Lobby status" and "Phase restrictions" to "All" instead of "Available."  This will give you a list of everyone currently playing.  If you see a lobby status that says "Selecting" at the top right of the window, keep pressing triangle to refresh the list and it should open up shortly.