The Arland Atelier Trilogy

Hi!
To sum things up, here's the third trilogy of games that was released by NIS this year. As with the other ones (Disgaea, Hyperdimension Neptunia), the price is around 30€. You won't get more JRPG for that price anywhere. :D

The disc contains

• Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland
  • Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  • Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland

2u5geh3v.png

Edited by Me Exploding Pancake
  • Like 1

In your opinion, the improvements on the PLUS versions for the VITA are significant or not so much? I always wanted to give the series a go, and feel really tempted to get this pack, but I get this nagging feeling that I would be missing out if I don't go for the PLUS versions...

Edited by fabmorais_2011

In your opinion, the improvements on the PLUS versions for the VITA are significant or not so much? I always wanted to give the series a go, and feel really tempted to get this pack, but I get this nagging feeling that I would be missing out if I don't go for the PLUS versions...

Well I've only played the plus version of meruru and I will say getting platinum was infinitely harder. It added trophies for defeating ridiculously hard enemies. On the other hand I've been told Rorona Plus made significant improvements on the game play mechanics. I bought this, but barely started playing before getting sidetracked. The good news is, plus and standard version trophies stack, so if you're a huge fan, you could always buy both. ;)

• Like 1

Werewolf summed it pretty well. The Plus versions are much harder.

And since Atelier games may be hard by default because of the time-limits, it can be harder than hard =D

But plus version of Rorona is worth. Since Rorona was the first on PS3 it was not optimized well.

All in all, I would suggest picking up this trilogy (because of price as well :)) to see if you like the series and eventually continue with Plus versions of Dusk trilogy :)

• Like 1