DLC unavailable

marcine36

when i searched 2 weeks ago there was no dlc in the store and after searching on the web they said it was only available with the disc version.

when i was scrolling through the easter sale on psstore on my laptop i saw them for a few euro..  don't understand why i couldn't find them before but now i got them and very cheap

Edited by holland046

Recently plat the game and decided to buy it, but after some searching, it turned out to be the dlc not exist at all psn EU stores unfortunately... ?
Apparently the only way to have it is buying on retail disk or if someone is too big fan to dwnld digital for pc. 

Edited by Vynzen

Apparently little premature with my prevoius post, after the information I had was from last month at the same time when I finished and delete the main game, respectively search at most(some) EU stores, but now I REchecked'em all again, this time absolutely carefully and... SURPRISE:

• Austria Austria - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...EUR 1.99 /each
  • Belgium Belgium - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...EUR 1.99 /each
  • Bulgaria Bulgaria - N/A
  • Croatia Croatia - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...HRK 15.29 /each
  • Cyprus Cyprus - N/A
  • Czech Republic Czech Republic - N/A
  • Denmark Denmark - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...DKK 15.00 /each
  • Finland Finland - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...EUR 1.95 /each
  • France France - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...EUR 1.99 /each
  • Germany Germany - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...EUR 1.99 /each
  • Greece Greece - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...EUR 1.99 /each
  • Hungary Hungary - N/A
  • Iceland Iceland - N/A
  • Republic of Ireland Ireland - Jimmy’s Vendetta N/A... Joe's Adventures is AVAILABLE ...EUR 1.99
  • Italy Italy - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...EUR 1.99 /each
  • Luxembourg Luxembourg - can't find their store? (probably use the same with France...)
  • Malta Malta - N/A
  • Netherlands Netherlands - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...EUR 1.99 /each
  • Norway Norway - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...NOK 16.00 /each
  • Poland Poland - N/A
  • Portugal Portugal - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...EUR 1.99 /each
  • Romania Romania - N/A
  • Slovakia Slovakia - N/A
  • Slovenia Slovenia - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...EUR 1.99 /each
  • Spain Spain - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...EUR 1.99 /each
  • Sweden Sweden - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...SEK 18.00 /each
  • Switzerland Switzerland - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...CHF 1.90 /each
  • Turkey Turkey - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...TRY 5.99 /each
  • United Kingdom United Kingdom - Jimmy’s Vendetta & Joe's Adventures ARE AVAILABLE ...GBP 1.69 /each

So, fellas... Very good news for now. And hurry up to get these big discounts!  ?

33y5eyo.jpg

Happy 100% playing! :bronze: :silver:

Edited by Vynzen
  • Like 4

• 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, TragicKingdom50 said:

Hey I noticed that the "Greatest Hit's" red banner version of this game comes with the DLC. Can anyone confirm that the DLC is on disc and not via a code?

I can confirm it is all on the disc. Cleaned up all the DLC last month. Make sure that it is red with Greatest Hits on the cover.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Following the other topic, the DLC's for MAFIA II are available for some countries.

"Here are the DLC with trophy support: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/372-mafia-ii

In case the Thrid DLC is called "Betrayl of Jimmy", it's also available here: Link PT PSN"

These are the Portuguese EU Store.

@mekktor said he found the DLC as well on AU store:

Betrayal of Jimmy

Jimmy's Vendetta

Joe's Adventures

It would be interesting if people could check their own store, searching for the game DLC title and see if still available.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as you guys don’t mind playing on a last gen console every once in a while, then I would just buy the Greatest Hits version of the game. 

I wouldn’t hassle with trying to buy the DLC from a different region. You have to make another account and you have to fumble your way through a webpage that is in a different language. Not worth it.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

@pokwey According to the post of Vynzen, they were never removed from UK store. They just unlinked them from the game so you had to search for them manually by the DLC name instead of checking the add-ons on the game page or searching for Mafia.

It's been like that for years in the PSN-store from Belgium (EU) and it's still like that now :(

• 4 months later...