Thoughts

demonoid321

BVnhlOsCAAAVs5A.jpg

There better be at least something that references that episode. 

Telltale is a great developer but I'm really not sure what they can do with Minecraft. I'm not a fan of the game so I'm not very up to date with it but I kind of thought the entire point of it was that there is no story and no characters, you do everything yourself. 

Parker

• Like 2

I said this on the PS4 thread, but I'll elaborate here: are there really people asking for stories about the Minecraft universe? I'll admit that I'm not up on it, but I thought Minecraft was a "create your own world"-type game, and I don't see how that lends itself to a "story mode" that is of interest to...anyone?

I said this on the PS4 thread, but I'll elaborate here: are there really people asking for stories about the Minecraft universe? I'll admit that I'm not up on it, but I thought Minecraft was a "create your own world"-type game, and I don't see how that lends itself to a "story mode" that is of interest to...anyone?

Well, my kids love it, and people like youtube's DANTDM make a nice living from making his own minecraft stories and the kids watch them in their millions.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. And, it's a really amusing game in places. I'm just sad that I gave to buy it on PS3 and ps4 because of the separate trophy lists!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...