'Weapon Collector' and 'Accessory Collector' trophies

So I'm just wondering if there's a certain way I should go about this? I've bought all the weapons and almost all the accessories in the store, and I need around 18 more weapons. At the minute I've just been doing 9/10 star extra quests against the big rock face things in the desert whilst grinding other trophies like Skill Maniac, but I can't help feeling like there's a better way to go about it. So...is there?

How I did it was I collected weapons from the beginning and bought everything from the store near endgame and both popped up for me. Maybe just keep questing for weapons or quest dungeons runs.

So nothing outside of what I've already been doing? Okay thanks for the info, I read in a lot of places they got it just from buying everything in the store, so it's weird how I didn't get it that way :(

• 1 month later...

I was actually curious about this myself, I got the accessory trophy so I guess I just need to do more Extra Quests and other grinding in Dark World, I'm just 8 trophies away from the platinum.

You literally just do need to do extra quests, try doing some high level (8 - 10 star) ones that you haven't done before and you should get a few weapon drops that you haven't had before. There's probably a better method but that's what I did

It seems there are well over 100 (maybe 150+) weapons, I say this because I got weapon collector without getting a single rank 9, and only 2 rank 10 weapons.. not sure how many others in rank 1-8 i got..

I didnt do any of the end game 'extra quests' just all the character events and the final quest which gave me the 2 level 10 weapons and the trophy.. so as long as you didn't sell any and killed most of the enemies you can get it right at the end of the story arc.

Edited by CloudedJudgement

It seems there are well over 100 (maybe 150+) weapons, I say this because I got weapon collector without getting a single rank 9, and only 2 rank 10 weapons.. not sure how many others in rank 1-8 i got..

I didnt do any of the end game 'extra quests' just all the character events and the final quest which gave me the 2 level 10 weapons and the trophy.. so as long as you didn't sell any and killed most of the enemies you can get it right at the end of the story arc.

Weird, I didn't sell any and I was a long way off o.o I guess it's down to luck

Wait... you have to own all 100 at the same time?

Shiiiite, now I have to buy them all back...

Yep xD

Edited by Makise Kurisu

Well I just need Excalibur now for that trophy and the platinum and that isn't easy, so far I've had no luck even doing enough damage to Seven before she auto heals and her HP Regen is insanely high plus it's not a 100% drop either.

Kirito Lv: 675, Asuna Lv: 662 and Philia is Lv: 502 I think probably still too low even for Kirito and Asuna, any tips on fighting Seven EQ?

Well I just need Excalibur now for that trophy and the platinum and that isn't easy, so far I've had no luck even doing enough damage to Seven before she auto heals and her HP Regen is insanely high plus it's not a 100% drop either.

Kirito Lv: 675, Asuna Lv: 662 and Philia is Lv: 502 I think probably still too low even for Kirito and Asuna, any tips on fighting Seven EQ?

I did it first time using Rain who was maxed out in most skills and around the same level o.o do you have the best skills that you've unlocked equipped?

He? Too low? :D I would actually say you are overleveled as heck :D (Heck, all 3 characters by far on higher level than my Kirito xDDD), levels do not matter much, skills and equip does.

I just got Excalibur with Kirito on >500, default Sumeragi and >300 Rain since I was grinding them for OSS trophy and I got the drop on the first try.

Does your Kirito have Rare Drop HG set?

(Also, what HP regen? xDDDD There was some? xDDD)

But before anything, are you fighting the Seven in the post-game dark world dungeon and not that 10* quest which is pain in the ass due to other mobs in addition to the boss.

If you have Kirito, a few SBSs or Eclipses should be more than sufficient.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

He? Too low? :D I would actually say you are overleveled as heck :D (Heck, all 3 characters by far on higher level than my Kirito xDDD), levels do not matter much, skills and equip does.

I just got Excalibur with Kirito on >500, default Sumeragi and >300 Rain since I was grinding them for OSS trophy and I got the drop on the first try.

Does your Kirito have Rare Drop HG set?

(Also, what HP regen? xDDDD There was some? xDDD)

But before anything, are you fighting the Seven in the post-game dark world dungeon and not that 10* quest which is pain in the ass due to other mobs in addition to the boss.

If you have Kirito, a few SBSs or Eclipses should be more than sufficient.

I would assume he's doing the 10* quest as that's the one that drops Excalibur

I would assume he's doing the 10* quest as that's the one that drops Excalibur

Oh, now I get how it works.

It seems I got immensely lucky and got Excalibur as a drop from the Seven that unlocks the 10* Maiden quest which has the HP regen Seven.

In that case the easiest thing to do is apparently getting Rain and spam her OSS + MP items.

But possibly all characters with OSS work. Kirito probably isn't good to use since he does not have OSS.

@Shaun: Maybe try visiting the dungeon again to see if the easier Seven is still available.

Oh, now I get how it works.

It seems I got immensely lucky and got Excalibur as a drop from the Seven that unlocks the 10* Maiden quest which has the HP regen Seven.

In that case the easiest thing to do is apparently getting Rain and spam her OSS + MP items.

But possibly all characters with OSS work. Kirito probably isn't good to use since he does not have OSS.

@Shaun: Maybe try visiting the dungeon again to see if the easier Seven is still available.

Oh wow I didn't even know you could do that, I thought the regen Seven was the only one that dropped it o.o Yeah I used Rain for the Sword skill trophies and such so she was pretty powerful, so I just spammed OSS and other high level sword skills and got through it with no issue at all

Edited by Makise Kurisu

I'll check to see if I can fight Seven again in that dungeon where you first fight her, though I don't see how you can fight story related bosses like her over again without doing a New Game+ (unless Lost Song is different) although I've heard that the enemy's in new game+ are much higher in level than normal.  I do have the teleporter to the entrance of the boss room open though I found out you can only have one of those active at one time.

Kirito is using both Rare Drop rate battle skills.

I'll check to see if I can fight Seven again in that dungeon where you first fight her, though I don't see how you can fight story related bosses like her over again without doing a New Game+ (unless Lost Song is different) although I've heard that the enemy's in new game+ are much higher in level than normal.  I do have the teleporter to the entrance of the boss room open though I found out you can only have one of those active at one time.

Kirito is using both Rare Drop rate battle skills.

New Game Plus isn't required for the platinum at all. I'm not sure how you're struggling honestly with that level/skills

You can't fight Seven again in that dungeon, the boss room door does nothing so the Seven EQ is the only way to fight her.

I'll try it again while controlling Rain and having Asuna and Kirito which Asuna only has her OSS usable and a few healing spells while Kirito only has two Sword Skills equipped the 16 and 27 hit ones and only first aid for spells equipped.  Or should I replace Kirito with one of the other characters that has an OSS? Yuuki (she's Lv 440) or Sumeragi (he's Lv 613).

Edited by Shaun

Oh wow I didn't even know you could do that, I thought the regen Seven was the only one that dropped it o.o Yeah I used Rain for the Sword skill trophies and such so she was pretty powerful, so I just spammed OSS and other high level sword skills and got through it with no issue at all

I actually first thought that was the desired Seven fight, she dropped 1H Sword so I was like "Okay, that was easy", went to Liz, got Excalibur and the trophy.

Then I checked guide again and saw the mission names so I was like... wtf? Why so complicated? So I selected that quest and "Oh shit, this is the regeneration xD" 

Well, you know what they say, weapons choose their wielders :awesome:

I do have the teleporter to the entrance of the boss room open though I found out you can only have one of those active at one time.

Yea. Well, it's expected, though... usually you only need it to quickly access the boss again, no point jumping there again :D

I'll try it again while controlling Rain and having Asuna and Kirito which Asuna only has her OSS usable and a few healing spells while Kirito only has two Sword Skills equipped the 16 and 27 hit ones and only first aid for spells equipped.  Or should I replace Kirito with one of the other characters that has an OSS? Yuuki (she's around Lv 400) or Sumeragi (he's 600+).

Try using Sumeragi, his OSS packs some punch.

Plus, if you have Asuna, you don't need Yuuki, since Mother Rosario is objectively the least useful OSS.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Even with Rain, Asuna and Sumeragi I can't do anything to her and you can't spam OSS skills since they take 2k MP per use (Rain only has about 4k MP which is 2 uses before her MP is drained), I'm having no luck doing this which doesn't help when monsters get spawned the AI will focus on those instead of the boss which doesn't help, I've got her down to about half health once but that didn't last very long.  I've also died a few times already in the same run, Seven just does way too much damage to me.

Seven's status conditions she inflicts on me (slow, lowered attack and defence) makes it even harder to do any amount of damage (it's also very hard to dodge attacks when your movement is slowed down), I may have to do this in multiplayer since I'm having no luck doing it myself also someone actually recommended you to be 600+ which is possibly correct as Rain just can't do it at her level.

The version you guys played (imported version) might as well be different than what we got now.

Edited by Shaun

Even with Rain, Asuna and Sumeragi I can't do anything to her and you can't spam OSS skills since they take 2k MP per use (Rain only has about 4k MP which is 2 uses before her MP is drained), I'm having no luck doing this which doesn't help when monsters get spawned the AI will focus on those instead of the boss which doesn't help, I've got her down to about half health once but that didn't last very long.

Seven's status conditions she inflicts on me (slow, lowered attack and defence) makes it even harder to do any amount of damage (it's also very hard to dodge attacks when your movement is slowed down), I may have to do this in multiplayer since I'm having no luck doing it myself also someone actually recommended you to be 600+ which is possibly correct as Rain just can't do it at her level.

The version you guys played (imported version) might as well be different than what we got now.

Satoshi is playing the localised version, but yeah I played the import and did this first try without even a slight issue, and I had a similar team to you except that everyone was lower levelled (was using Rain, Yuuki and Sumeragi I believe). Maybe they increased the difficulty but added the chance of Excalibur dropping from the other Seven fight to compensate? I really don't know

You can only fight the story Seven once, it's not possible to fight her again as I already mentioned and yeah Excalibur didn't drop then or I wouldn't be going through this right now.  She wouldn't be much of a problem if she didn't have HP Regen though why they gave her that in EQ Seven is beyond me.

Edited by Shaun

You can only fight the story Seven once, it's not possible to fight her again as I already mentioned and yeah Excalibur didn't drop then or I wouldn't be going through this right now.  She wouldn't be much of a problem if she didn't have HP Regen though why they gave her that in EQ Seven is beyond me.

I said a chance, not definitely. It's clearly possible to obtain it from that fight if Satoshi did. And it makes sense that they added regen from what I see, the other 10* boss extra quests have regen and otherwise it'd just be a replay of the boss fight with no additional challenge

I said a chance, not definitely. It's clearly possible to obtain it from that fight if Satoshi did. And it makes sense that they added regen from what I see, the other 10* boss extra quests have regen and otherwise it'd just be a replay of the boss fight with no additional challenge

I've fought the other (though not all of them) 10* EQs (starting with Illusion Flower for Rank 9 1H-Sword) and can say they don't have HP Regen.

About New Game+ does it increase the levels of all enemies?  Someone mentioned it does but I want to be sure.

Edited by Shaun

I've fought the other (though not all of them) 10* EQs (starting with Illusion Flower for Rank 9 1H-Sword) and can say they don't have HP Regen.

About New Game+ does it increase the levels of all enemies?  Someone mentioned it does but I want to be sure.

Some do, for example there's one with 2 of the rock faces and the 2nd one has regen. Cant answer the NG+ question though