SNIPER ELITE ULTIMATE WITH ALL DLC £12 ONLY

snacklepuss

Isn't this the same thread but with the correct price tag lol? Couldn't you have updated the old one.. Excuse me if Im wrong, feels like I saw this topic three days ago or so. :S

Now this is the ultimate edition lol. But yes another thread wasnt really necessary

• Like 1

Isn't this the same thread but with the correct price tag lol? Couldn't you have updated the old one.. Excuse me if Im wrong, feels like I saw this topic three days ago or so. :S

Yeah i saw this thread couple days ago...

Btw the Ultimate Edition doesn't include ALL DLC, Hunt The Grey Wolf DLC is missing.

• Like 1

Sorry for making a thread....Didnt know I was under rules not to....Its just text on a sceen ffs...Calm Dooon

Yeah i saw this thread couple days ago...

Btw the Ultimate Edition doesn't include ALL DLC, Hunt The Grey Wolf DLC is missing.

FROM SONY

This ULTIMATE EDITION contains the thrilling main game as well as 9 additional DLC packs, including the biggest environments yet in SAVE CHURCHILL – Parts 1, 2 and 3

I read SAVE CHURCHILL – Parts 1, 2 and 3’ and forgot that the grey wolf wasnt one of them...

Edited by snacklepuss

Sorry for making a thread....Didnt know I was under rules not to....Its just text on a sceen ffs...Calm Dooon

FROM SONY

This ULTIMATE EDITION contains the thrilling main game as well as 9 additional DLC packs, including the biggest environments yet in SAVE CHURCHILL – Parts 1, 2 and 3

I read SAVE CHURCHILL – Parts 1, 2 and 3’ and forgot that the grey wolf wasnt one of them...

Thats ok sir, didn't mean to correct you but to inform other people that Hunt The Grey Wolf DLC is NOT included on the Ultimate Edition, if you want to go for 100% you have to buy it separately.