If you could pick a single game to come to the Vita

RisingSenpai616

That game was actually released as a PS1 classic on the PSN store, so it is available on Vita, but I believe that's only for North America. -_-

You are right and because of that, I am not able to play this game on my vita. I would love a remake version with trophies for this game.

You are right and because of that, I am not able to play this game on my vita. I would love a remake version with trophies for this game.

I Think Spyro and Crash HD With trophies are the dreams of many of us..... A Dream that Sony will never accomplish because they're stupid....

I Think Spyro and Crash HD With trophies are the dreams of many of us..... A Dream that Sony will never accomplish because they're stupid....

A Spyro remaster is pretty unlikely which is unfortunate as I loved those games when I was a kid. As for Crash though, there are remasters of Crash 1, 2 and 3 in the works for PS4 which of course will have trophy support too. Would be even better on Vita though.

A Spyro remaster is pretty unlikely which is unfortunate as I loved those games when I was a kid. As for Crash though, there are remasters of Crash 1, 2 and 3 in the works for PS4 which of course will have trophy support too. Would be even better on Vita though.

Yeah until i don't see something more than claiming this fact i won't trust it honestly.

Spyro is the Example how a great series can be ruined in time all to merchandising unfortunately :(

Yeah on vita qould really be perfect i had so much fun last year playing again Crash 3 (Ps1 Classic) there!

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Because that Call of Duty game sucked. :P Also, keep these filthy western games off Vita! We don't want them! :awesome:

Hey Nobody asked for My Name Is Mayo but apparently over 2000 people played it on ps vita.:D So you be amazed what they can put on vita.

Edited by marvelboy10

On 11/23/2016 at 3:41 PM, Undead Wolf said:

That game was actually released as a PS1 classic on the PSN store, so it is available on Vita, but I believe that's only for North America. -_-

Honestly, if I could, I would GIVE you that game from the NA store. I despise it.

Anyway, I'd like to see SMT IV come to the Vita. Of course, it won't, but it would be cool if it did.

On 12/12/2016 at 8:36 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Because Mayo can be finished in 10 minutes for a free Plat :awesome:

...and, if you buy it for PS4, you get for free on Vita. WHAT A DEAL!!!

On 12/11/2016 at 5:52 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Because that Call of Duty game sucked. :P Also, keep these filthy western games off Vita! We don't want them! :awesome:

Well we need western games to get casuals to buy the system. So Sony won't officially kill it and prevent people from making more games on it. I though you loved the PSVita? why do you want it dead? How do you sleep at night? Why are you a Communist?

Anyways, joking aside I just want more localized games and that fucking inFamous Game that Sony cancelled production on.

4 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I assume he meant that people attracted by those western games would only buy that one game and sell the console directly after finishing the game.

Oh thank you so very much, that makes way more sense. 

56 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Which then sell after a week and playing one game, what would be the point apart from sale numbers? =D

Well console sales always matter, even if they buy it and sell it later, it still added to the total sales of the system (though only when it is sold new as to not double count). If the sales are still making a profit then they will continue selling it. Last time I heard even though it sells poorly in the west, the PSVita still makes a profit, just not the amount Sony wanted.