If you could pick a single game to come to the Vita

RisingSenpai616

Technically you do have access to Persona 3 Portable via the PSN. It's not FES but being able to play as a female adds a significant twist. I'd love for any version of P3 to have trophy support.

My pick would be any of the slew of Atlus games currently on the 3DS. Shin Megami Tensei IV, SMT Soul Hackers, SMT Devil Survivor 1 & 2, Persona Q, and the Etrian Odyssey titles. I want trophy support!

To be honest, I can't see Etrian Oddysey on the vita. It's the type of game where you need two screens for map charting.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for me. When it first released on PS3, there was a rumour of a Vita version with cross play in the same way as Street Fighter X Tekken. Sadly it never happened, which I was gutted about because I love Tekken Tag Tournament 2 :(

I would like to see a Driveclub portable game on Vita like the Gran Turismo game that came out on PSP. That would be fun.

Edited by Dreamcatcher4891
  • Like 1

I'd go for any all Tales of games they can get on it but mainly something like Tales of Innocence and Tales of Vesperia. 

Some of the Wild Arms games would be nice. 

Pokemon

Or any other great 1 player RPG games. The Vita and even the Nintendo handhelds just suck when it comes to multiplayer games.  

Persona Q - Seriously should've been on both 3DS and VITA
MGS4 - Honestly I'd love to play this on a long journey, plus we already have all the MGS games available on VITA
Fallout 1 & 2 - I never liked Fallout 3 or New Vegas because I preferred the style of the first 2, and I'm probably the only person on earth not looking forward to the fourth game.I'd love a port of the first 2 to VITA with trophy support

Probably more I'm forgetting right now :)

• Like 2

A Zelda: Link in the Past kind of game 'd be great!

An good old RPG in an open world that is'n themed with demons. But like Ni No Kuni kind of style!

Kiddy on the outside but with a very deep going gameplay!

Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom is essentially a Link to the Past clone, it's on PS3 and Vita but I think Vita is NA and digital-only :( Could be wrong though

Infamous 1.5

Gravity Rush 2

Radiant Historia( my fav rpg on the NDS besides DQV).

Nostalgia from the NDS

Mother Trilogy

What the hell is inFamous 1.5? If you're talking about Festival of Blood, then that is not inFamous "1.5" - it takes place during inFamous 2 and isn't even canon. But yeah, it would be cool to see an inFamous game on Vita.

I'd go for any all Tales of games they can get on it but mainly something like Tales of Innocence and Tales of Vesperia. 

Some of the Wild Arms games would be nice. 

Pokemon

Or any other great 1 player RPG games. The Vita and even the Nintendo handhelds just suck when it comes to multiplayer games.

Tales of Hearts R is a Vita exclusive.