If you could pick a single game to come to the Vita

RisingSenpai616

I was hoping for one more brand new Uncharted game.  In the stories, Nathan Drake always speaks of the seven legendary cities of gold.  He's had four adventures already (U1, 2, 3 and Vita's Golden Abyss).  U4 is confirmed obviously which makes for five adventures.  I think the consensus is that U4 is most likely going to be the last Uncharted.  Unfortunately.  I was hoping for another two after Uncharted 4, one for the Vita and one for the PS4.  Alas, it doesn't seem like that's going to be. :(

• Like 1

If I could choose only one game it would be FTL: Faster Than Light.

By far the best and most addictive game I've played in years and enjoyed sinking many hours into the Steam version (without any concern for achievement support). Apprently, they did look at doing a Vita version, but the real-estate of the screen was a major issue. Shame. :(

Secondly, I'd like to see Shadow Warrior Classic Redux - as I do love an old school FPS on the go. It shouldn't actually be that difficult considering it's the same Build engine (with a few tweaks) as Duke. Not that the Duke port for Vita was particularly polished though...

Edited by BOOTP
  • Like 1

I lost track of the name of the game because it was a pipe dream.... :( but a localization of some of the dang Digimon games they keep making in Japan I think they would do really well hear on the vita since we have almost nothing to play and it's so similar to Pokemon and so many people want Pokemon ported over!!

The last Yu-Gi-Oh! for PS4  :(

While I definitely agree with YGO on Vita, Legacy of Duelist isn't that good... you need to grind quite a bit to get the cards you want (either repeating one match if your opponent has them (better alternative) or grind points for packs...) so... all in all, it's not that easy to get the deck you want.

Plus, the campaign is a bit worse than what I expected, they cut quite a bit of a story in each segment.

While I definitely agree with YGO on Vita, Legacy of Duelist isn't that good... you need to grind quite a bit to get the cards you want (either repeating one match if your opponent has them (better alternative) or grind points for packs...) so... all in all, it's not that easy to get the deck you want.

Plus, the campaign is a bit worse than what I expected, they cut quite a bit of a story in each segment.

The campaign in the Tag Force games were absolutely enjoyable, even if you watched the anime.

Collecting pictures by clearing the different stories of each character was fun. Plus, the music from TF4

onward is amazing. We need something like that for the Vita, WITH PLATINUM TROPHY.

The campaign in the Tag Force games were absolutely enjoyable, even if you watched the anime.

Collecting pictures by clearing the different stories of each character was fun. Plus, the music from TF4

onward is amazing. We need something like that for the Vita, WITH PLATINUM TROPHY.

Tag Force definitely, but you said last YGO, that is Legacy of the Duelist =D

Persona 3 Portable (Platinum Edition) :lol:

I know Persona 5's not out yet, but I want an updated port to be released on Vita. You know, just like how the other Persona games got handheld ports.

and this ^_^

Edited by LucasV9991
  • Like 2