If you could pick a single game to come to the Vita

RisingSenpai616

• 3 weeks later...

Dude, I don't know. I can't pick just one game. There's so many great franchises that would probably do well with a spinoff of sorts placed on the Vita. As long as the touch screen really didn't interrupt the gameplay and that some stuff could be turned off, that would be fantastic. On topic, I was really hoping that they would have made a Bioshock game for the Vita, I would like to see an original Metal Gear Solid, inFAMOUS would have been cool, a GOOD Ratchet & Clank (not like the shit on the PSP and after A Crack in Time), a few Grand Theft Auto type games (not GTA specifically), and Kingdom Hearts, as Birth by Sleep did really well on the PSP.

• 3 weeks later...

Any Hitman or a new one, all the Bioshock saga, Grand Slam Tennis 2, Tomb Raider (from Undeworld to the forthcoming, also, Anniversary and Legend with trophies support), X Blades, Blades Of Time, a new Gran Turismo, any DiRT, Grid, The Last Of Us (Maybe would be better Left Behind), Borderlands 1, any Silent Hill, Fairy Fencer F, Brütal Legend (RIP Lemmi) and Megadimension Neptunia V-II (I hope to see soon an announce about Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth4 VII Generation, as I think that might be called)

Edited by Zeitgeist-9
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you mean ports, I'd say one of those PS4 games that actually should be a Vita game or at least should exist on both consoles. So if I choose one of those, I'd pick White Night.

If it's a game in general. I'd like to see more of Sony's own IP's. A Vita game set in the world of the Last Of Us would be cool, especially because Naughty Dog already made

an Uncharted game for it, so they already know how the handheld works.

But if I have to choose a single game, I'd go for a new Infamous game. No remake or port or whatever.