If you could pick a single game to come to the Vita

RisingSenpai616

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm some 2D Castlevania like Harmony of Despair would be nice.

Or since the first Wizardry game got ported to vita i would love to get the second wizardry ps3 game (since the second game is JP only on ps3)

Edited by Tosmasta00

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for me. When it first released on PS3, there was a rumour of a Vita version with cross play in the same way as Street Fighter X Tekken. Sadly it never happened, which I was gutted about because I love Tekken Tag Tournament 2 :(

Just got platinum on TTT2 and would love to do it again for Vita!

As for my game, I'd love to have a new, true Monster Rancher game for the PS Vita. Playstation never got a stab at a portable version and the ONLY way I can get my fix on the go is getting Monster Rancher 2 via the Japanese PSN classic.

·         I would love a persona 3 upgrade like P4G

·         Persona Q (seriously why this is on 3DS and not on vita?)

·         Another Uncharted exclusive

·         I really liked killzone mercenary..So a sequel would be nice.

·         999 so I can have the platinum trophy for the trilogy

·         A Tomb Raider vita exclusive

·         Diablo 3

·         A infamous game exploring Infamous 2 Evil ending timeline 

·         All the trophy supported PS2 games that are coming out for the ps4 it would be awesome if they were on vita too

I know you said a single one ...but the vita had so little love that I can’t choose a single game :´(

Edited by Gil_Godlike

P3: FES, 999, Persona 5, Shantae series and Gothic... Too many games too choose

Totally far out choice but Undertale would be right at home on the Vita.  Would fit perfectly for the screen and would make a great PSN download.  For that to hit consoles would be a dream come true!

Oh yeah, Undertale on Vita would be great too.

• Like 1

Totally far out choice but Undertale would be right at home on the Vita.  Would fit perfectly for the screen and would make a great PSN download.  For that to hit consoles would be a dream come true!

Don't want to seem like a spoilsport or anything, but would Undertale work on consoles? I haven't played the entire game myself, but I've heard stuff about forcing game crashes, forcing game loads, and even hacking the game to get certain things to happen, would that be possible on a console engine? 

• Like 1