Grimydawg's Giveaway

grimydawg___

If you are asking for a general opinion, I would vote that any flagged cheater cannot participate.

No. I'm not asking for a general opinion. To answer Parker's question... No.

Hey Grimy You can add AC:Revelations to my current total, just got it, and it stands at 13.41% .

Updated.... Oh you guys have exactly one week from now.

Fair enough, I miss-understood. Sorry.

Also, No is somewhat ambiguous.

Not really. No means no, but I guess I'll be crystal clear. No one with hacked trophies or confirmed teams are can qualify. Hopefully that's clear enough now... Updated the standings.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1

Not really. No means no, but I guess I'll be crystal clear. No one with hacked trophies or confirmed teams are can qualify. Hopefully that's clear enough now... Updated the standings.

I don't understand why you act so bitter on here. It was a very ambiguous. He asked "Is this contest only going to be for people who have a clean profile, or are the cheaters allowed to participate as well". No is not an answer, so I was asking for clarification. I am sure everyone here really appreciates what you are doing for the community, but I really don't understand the need to be so angry with those who are supporting you?

• Like 1

I don't understand why you act so bitter on here. It was a very ambiguous. He asked "Is this contest only going to be for people who have a clean profile, or are the cheaters allowed to participate as well". No is not an answer, so I was asking for clarification. I am sure everyone here really appreciates what you are doing for the community, but I really don't understand the need to be so angry with those who are supporting you?

Who said I was angry :/ I just answered a question. If I don't particularly care for cheaters and/or teams, then one should figure out the answer to that question, yes?

Edited by grimydawg

Who said I was angry :/ I just answered a question. If I don't particularly care for cheaters and/or teams, then one should figure out the answer to that question, yes?

My mistake then, I just read your response as a bit snappy. One could guess an answer, but in situations like this, clarification should always be asked for.

Now that Sly has cheaters flagged, is this contest only going to be for people who have a clean PSN profile, or are the cheaters allowed to participate as well? I'd like to see it be a clean contest but of course all decisions are up to you.

Parker

If you are asking for a general opinion, I would vote that any flagged cheater cannot participate.

I don't think it would be fair to not let the ''flagged cheaters'' in this or other competitions.. they have been named & shamed, no need to add salt to their wounds. I'm sure if they have cheated in the platinum they post in here dawg won't acknowledge it.