Grimydawg's Giveaway

grimydawg___

I want to be included in this. Grimy: is there any benefit to someone earning a third plat if its just a little higher than the previous two? I mean, I could plat Ico, Deus: Ex, and Ratchet A4O all this month if I really wanted. However, if there is no increased "edge" for earning 3 rare plats versus only 2 rarer plats, I'll just hold off on A4O til after....

I want to be included in this. Grimy: is there any benefit to someone earning a third plat if its just a little higher than the previous two? I mean, I could plat Ico, Deus: Ex, and Ratchet A4O all this month if I really wanted. However, if there is no increased "edge" for earning 3 rare plats versus only 2 rarer plats, I'll just hold off on A4O til after....

Yes, there is. It shows me that you're not slacking and you're trying to earn as much as possible. I'm slightly changing the rules a bit as we speak. So don't worry about that.

Splinter Cell Hd just now: 10.91%

I'm not the lowest average now, but at least I'm knockin down plats. lol

You do have the lowest average for now because you have at least two plats this month. I want you to knock out as many as you possibly can. That's the idea ;)

Edited by grimydawg

I've just thought of something there now that I've went back to Fallout. The plat rarity is 19.86% but the 100% rarity is 14.24% - If I was to get 100% in it would you only count the plat rarity or would the 100% rarity be counted instead?

I've just thought of something there now that I've went back to Fallout. The plat rarity is 19.86% but the 100% rarity is 14.24% - If I was to get 100% in it would you only count the plat rarity or would the 100% rarity be counted instead?

It's gonna be plats. Some people don't buy DLC...

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 - 13.26%

inFAMOUS - 16.10%

Batman: Arkham City - 6.64%

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 19.80%

Skate 3 - 5.34%

Call of Duty: Black Ops - 7.12%

Portal 2 - 12.13%

Batman: Arkham Asylum - 13.53%

It's rare platinums earned during the month of July, not overall. You need to go hunting for some new stuff if you want to win this :P

Well... I wanna try this. I need better completion status, err I want it I guess, but I jump around too much. I also want to be more active in this community because I like this site so far since coming here.

Just beat Sly 1 the other day and its sitting at... 58.73%... d'oh.

That being said, I am going to try for my KOA:R plat, as I would love a reason to get back into that game, maybe space marine, never dead, bulletstorm, ratchet all 4 one,or knights contract. But we will see ;)