Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xKrAzY_8sx

What is FORCED?

21 posts in this topic

What type of game is this? The trophy list looks pretty cool and i'm always interested in trying out new games so if anyone has some info or even a gameplay video that would be great. 

With a trophy called "beat the cowlevel" im pretty sure they aimed to make a game similiar to Diablo ^^.   looks not bad , but there are many games with this styl.

Looks an easy trophy list.....Maybe their hand was forced? ;)

Edited by Roy Mustang

You need to work on the delivery of that pun...it felt a little forced :awesome:

Lol that was the piont of the joke.

Why does this look so damn familiar

Anybody knows the price? I couldn't find that game on NA store. According to price might give this a shot

I thought it was a Japanese touchy feely simulator. 

(Had to repost and edit since my comment got deleted)... :/

Edited by limelight1979

This game looks interesting.. I really love the trophy images and might get it if the price is right.

Man i cant find any information on this game.

Aside from a few gameplay trailers, me either. Which is why I started this topic to see if anyone else had found anything more. 

The game is currently on Halloween sale I think, or something, in EU. Still wondering what is involved in getting this plat. If it's very tedious, got lot of online, takes a lot of time and skill etc.

I bought it. Cost about $7.50 AUD on sale. I'm not sure if there are online or co-op trophies, I dislike being FORCED to obtain those :-P

Google is wonderful.

kKmpp.png

Suggest using it next time. This is the video on the image: 

Reminds me of Diablo.

http://bfy.tw/42oq

Fucking ruthless

You'll get a kick out of the above site then. 

Hi stricken, don't undig this old stuff, it scares me a bit seeing my Urushiro side from before. I do my best to be a better person, even eat/take very hot Campbell's that really helps me to warm my cold, cold heart.

But the link was noted. There was also another thread like this in which i did pretty much the same and grimy replied to. Dunno if i can remember the game.

Hi stricken, don't undig this old stuff, it scares me a bit seeing my Urushiro side from before. I do my best to be a better person, even eat/take very hot Campbell's that really helps me to warm my cold, cold heart.

But the link was noted. There was also another thread like this in which i did pretty much the same and grimy replied to. Dunno if i can remember the game.

I was only kidding. You ain't a bad guy for what you did here. ;)

Well, if anyone's looking for a good price for this, it's currently on sale for $5.99 (NA PSN Mid-Week 2 sale). For that, I may pick it up myself (don't have a PS4 yet, but my PS4 backlog's growing lol)