Trophy help

EriksBlue

For anyone going for the Monster Who Cried Girl trophy.. To first get the right mannequin that wint attack you, you have to use the face powder on the ground in front of them. Once you get the mannequin, go to the massage parlor and set the mannequin in the middle of the floor. You'll need a red dress, heels, the sun hat, toy jewelry that you can get at the arcade, and green cotton candy for the wig. Took me a long ass time to finally figure out the last thing I was missing was the cotton candy!

Edited by B-Boy_Frost

http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=927915#vch

Good link for the all items trophy (you don't need the mannequin photo) 

And i can confirm for the it's only a nightmare trophy, you can still use the phone for the song.

I used this guide and it's fab although I still dont have the trophy. Does anyone have any tips?

I used this guide and it's fab although I still dont have the trophy. Does anyone have any tips?

You go through the closets/cupboards in the basement, guest room, laundry room, and your parents' bedroom.

Edited by feral611
  • Like 1

thanks man. do u have the giant inventory trophy? im sure there is something im missing and have no idea what it is??

No worries. Yeah I do. Have you got the decorative plate from your house? That one tripped me up. Probably best off to use that link above and check it against what you've got.

No worries. Yeah I do. Have you got the decorative plate from your house? That one tripped me up. Probably best off to use that link above and check it against what you've got.

yeah i have everything on the list im sure i do i was going through the lsit item by item. im so close to the platinum too. on 85% and just need this trophy and the 175/300 turns trophies

• 1 month later...

So random trophy advice -, you can take a photo of the monster blood after it's turned to stone and still get the trophy for taking 7 photos of monsters.

I also wound up doing three playthroughs just for the inventory trophy and missed the same item every time - the jeans in the dressing room at the mall. I followed this guide and it worked wonderfully:

Edited by KhajiitWerewolf

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2019 at 7:46 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

I missed the How I Learned to Fly trophy. But luckily if you messed up the guard part you can reload the save file after beating the game, and try again. I did too many turns on the guard part, so my trophy didn't pop.

Did you end up getting the trophy?

7 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

Did you end up getting the trophy?

Yes i did. I reloaded my save, and did the rest from the saving point to the guard and got it. Make sure back your save up before the guard part. If you doing too many mistakes you won't get it. I think i had a few mistakes, and the trophy still popped up.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:55 PM, TazDevilz1986 said:

Yes i did. I reloaded my save, and did the rest from the saving point to the guard and got it. Make sure back your save up before the guard part. If you doing too many mistakes you won't get it. I think i had a few mistakes, and the trophy still popped up.

I already got the plat, but I was just checking to make sure. Did you use the text guide by Gage over at PSNT? It's really easy to follow, and you can get the plat in about 2-3 hours.

On 24-11-2019 at 10:17 PM, shxrpay said:

I already got the plat, but I was just checking to make sure. Did you use the text guide by Gage over at PSNT? It's really easy to follow, and you can get the plat in about 2-3 hours.

Yes, i used the text guide from pstrophies.org. Took like a couple hours or so.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/goosebumps-the-game/277112-goosebumps-game-full-platinum-walkthrough.html

Edited by TazDevilz1986