I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool Trophy Bugged

Pirelli913

The trophy specifies that you need the following:

Collect all available Ofieri armor and horse gear, and at least one Ofieri sword.

Here's a video that shows where to collect everything:

But in the description, it mentions this:

[00:05] #1 Ofieri Boots

[00:34] #2 Ofieri Gauntlets
[01:28] #3 Ofieri Armor
[02:25] #4 Ofieri Trousers
[03:09] #5-6 Ofieri Saber & Decorated Ofieri Saber
[03:47] #7 Ofieri Horse Saddle
NOTE: The Achievement is at the moment either bugged preventing activation or there is a missing part of the set, most likely Horse Blinders. I will update this section as soon as the issue is addressed by the devs.

Im pretty sure there is a tunic as well, and how the hell do i get the wild rose dethroned trophy, i killed all the fallen knights and looted their camps, all 8 camps, the person in distress and the abandoned site, any tips or advice

I think that one may be glitched or bugged as well because I got the trophy BEFORE looting the last camp and WHILE I was still in combat with them. Lol. I love this game, but it's buggy as hell. Sorry to hear it didn't pop for you.

According to gamepressure, there is a bug related to this trophy. Ofieri Saddlebags and Horse Blinders will be available to purchase from a merchant in the nest patch.

Thank you for this most valuable information. The saddle alone is a worthy investment. Can't wait to see how much of an improvement the saddlebags and blinders make.

Yea, i second I have read the 2 missing horse gear will be available in the next patch. I'm also having trouble with the looting camp, tried it twice, it'll probably be fixed in next patch. Then I'll go for wedding trophy, then 100% :o