won't add money to wallet

fenrir54565

I got a psn card to day and it won't let me add the money it said the the code is valid but when I puss add funds it come up with an error I've tried to add it on the ps4, vita, and web site but I just get different errors

on ps4 wc-40355-7

vita np-2244-a

the the web site says its an internal error has occurred

do anyone know what is wrong or how to fix

I got a psn card to day and it won't let me add the money it said the the code is valid but when I puss add funds it come up with an error I've tried to add it on the ps4, vita, and web site but I just get different errors

on ps4 wc-40355-7

vita np-2244-a

the the web site says its an internal error has occurred

do anyone know what is wrong or how to fix

Might be a problem/maintenance on your country's PSN Store, happened to me before...

Like ShadowStar said, try again later ;)

I have had a similar issue the last two days, with my order not being able to go through and an error message every time I tried. I went onto the support chat site with a playstation representative, they said there have been a bunch of issues since they shut down the system for maintenance a few days ago. And that they were aware of the problem but had no ETA for how soon it would be fixed, and that they couldn't do anything about it right now. So sorry no answer, but it's not just you or your card. Apparently using paypal still works, but I haven't tried it.

My order just went through today...I used a different  computer, so I'm not sure if that was the problem, or if they fixed what was wrong for everyone. Hope it works for you!

Think they fixed it. I finally managed to fund my wallet on Saturday.