You Only Conn Once

Connie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been checking out these trophy checklists since I recently just made one, and I must say that I am impressed with your current format!

Thanks man its really good to get some feedback every now and then :)

I also got the plat in Borderlands 1 JP and Unit 13 to make that 71 platinums for me :D

• 3 weeks later...

Damn...way more plats than me  :| . What is your new goals in regards to %  and number of plats? Whatever it is, continue the good work  :lol:

lol thanks a lot, probably next goals is to improve my % and plats again maybe 65% and 75 plats?

My latest platinum is PS All Stars Battle Royale for the vita. Another awful grind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

You call yourself the Fifa king. Are you really that good fifa player or just because you have all the plats?

It started out at as a joke, But seeing as he has so many fifa plats. i would assume hes got to be pretty good at them. Never seen him play or played against him though, not that playing with me would be the deciding factor in him being crowned king as im most likely awful myself.

It started out at as a joke, But seeing as he has so many fifa plats. i would assume hes got to be pretty good at them. Never seen him play or played against him though, not that playing with me would be the deciding factor in him being crowned king as im most likely awful myself.

Oh, he's the fifa king because he has all the platinum trophies, makes sense on this website, but on a fifa forum it would have to have a different meaning (really good at the game)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...