Collision/hit detection in this game..

I started UC3 on crushing (in contrast to 1 and 2, where I did a normal playthrough) and I am amazed, how easy it is. I wondered, what it is, but the enemies seem to shoot worse than in the other two games and die from fewer shots. Not sure how many times I died in the first chapters of 1 and 2, but in 3 I died the first time at the very end of chapter 6. After a 74-kill-streak. Only one guy was missing from that silver trophy :/

I remember this game to be much harder on PS3 (but still being the easiest one out of the three).

Edited by dalailama1989

I started UC3 on crushing (in contrast to 1 and 2, where I did a normal playthrough) and I am amazed, how easy it is. I wondered, what it is, but the enemies seem to shoot worse than in the other two games and die from fewer shots. Not sure how many times I died in the first chapters of 1 and 2, but in 3 I died the first time at the very end of chapter 6. After a 74-kill-streak. Only one guy was missing from that silver trophy :/

I remember this game to be much harder on PS3 (but still being the easiest one out of the three).

I had a 74 kill streak on U1, then Nate decided to leap randomly to his death at a very easy platforming section... very frustrating

But you might be finding the gunplay easier on PS4 because they fixed the input latency which was apparently present on PS3 version of U3

Is it just me, or is the hit detection in this game a bit more off than Uncharted 1 & 2? I don't recall it being like this in the ps3 version.. hmmmm, I could be wrong though.. just wondering if I'm the only one that is thinking this? haha!

Sadly you're right. The hit detection is bad in this game, especially when you're shooting behind cover without aiming.

• Like 2

Sadly you're right. The hit detection is bad in this game, especially when you're shooting behind cover without aiming.

Ok, I wondered if I was the only one haha.. I definitely notice it more when I'm in cover (even when aiming).. but it's not so bad now that I know that you can't shoot around corners quite like you can in 1 & 2

• Like 1

Uncharted 3 always felt a bit off with the controls when compared to Uncharted 2 at least. I remember they actually patched the PS3 version a couple of times to improve the aiming and whatnot. But yeah, the hit detection is definitely off. I would pop headshots left and right in U2 but it was a lot harder in U3 for some reason.

• 1 month later...