PSNP Interviews Dragon-Archon!

Parker

It is about dame time :angry: ...excellent interview :D

I love Ocean's 11 as well. People find it weird that I put that movie in my top 10 as I am known as a film snob but it really is one of the greatest ensemble movies of all time. I have seen it probably about 2 dozen times and can throw it on at any moment and enjoy it all over again. It is also one of the few times that the Remake is superior to the original (although the original has a better ending).

Trophy support for Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty

Don't forget Secret Agent Clank and Size Matters...I want all the Ratchet platinums :shakefist:

It is about dame time :angry: ...excellent interview :D

I love Ocean's 11 as well. People find it weird that I put that movie in my top 10 as I am known as a film snob but it really is one of the greatest ensemble movies of all time. I have seen it probably about 2 dozen times and can throw it on at any moment and enjoy it all over again. It is also one of the few times that the Remake is superior to the original (although the original has a better ending).

Don't forget Secret Agent Clank and Size Matters...I want all the Ratchet platinums :shakefist:

I know, sorry. But the detailed answers should hopefully make up for the wait. Especially the answer for Favourite Pokemon. Thnx :D.

Wait, Ocean's 11 is a remake :o. I did not know that. If you like ensemble movies, try Troy. I also like that one (forgot to add it to the list in the interview :facepalm: ).

Yeah I'm hoping for a Remaster collection, which includes Secret Agent Clank, Size Matters, Tools of Destruction, and Quest for Booty.

I know, sorry. But the detailed answers should hopefully make up for the wait. Especially the answer for Favourite Pokemon. Thnx :D.

Wait, Ocean's 11 is a remake :o. I did not know that. If you like ensemble movies, try Troy. I also like that one (forgot to add it to the list in the interview :facepalm: ).

Yeah I'm hoping for a Remaster collection, which includes Secret Agent Clank, Size Matters, Tools of Destruction, and Quest for Booty.

Yeah it featured the Rat Pack :) Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. It was alright just Brad Pitt and George Clooney had so much more chemistry than Sinatra and Martin.

51s-C9%2B-EVL._SY300_.jpg

I have seen Troy. I remember enjoying it as an Action movie but not really feeling the need to rewatch it :hmm: If you like that Time Period though I recommend the HBO show ROME.

8. Who do you consider to be good friends with on this site, whether it be trophy buddies or general person to talk to? (Razza)

It took a while to compile this list and keep having the feeling I missed someone. Anyway the list below also mentions people that aren’t so active anymore, but it was always nice to chat with them.

• Andylish
  • Ala-Arska
  • BlindMango
  • BlueFireReaper
  • Boooda56
  • Darkness_X
  • Dav9834
  • Dr_Mayus
  • Edunstar84
  • Floriiss
  • HARD_ANGEL_FAN
  • HcG-_Clawz
  • HcG-_Terror
  • Hemiak
  • JeieeM
  • Kochiya-Shana
  • Mah2c
  • MarsipanRumpan
  • Masamune_316
  • MrCostari
  • Nevetsteven2
  • Oblivion
  • Omar
  • Precision-Play
  • Razza123
  • RoyalRedPanda
  • ShadowStar83x
  • ShogunCroCop
  • Somalia99
  • Styx2319
  • SuperBuu3
  • TheFinalEmblem
  • theguytom
  • TheLastSurvivorD
  • TheYuriG
  • Timathon
  • Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • x9zackattack5x
  • XchocomanX
  • xZoneHunter
  • zadorvp
  • Zajac9999

While I’m at it, I may as well add a list of people I’d like to know better:

• Bmj14772
  • Kevinnummer1
  • MistressComp
  • Parker
  • Platisfaction
  • Simula67
  • Sly-Ripper

I was surprised to see my name on this list! I honestly figured I would be just one of those names that people see around every now and then and proceed to move on to other things.

Great interview Dragon-Archon! This is a great feature, and I really like how in depth you went with your answers!

Yeah it featured the Rat Pack :) Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. It was alright just Brad Pitt and George Clooney had so much more chemistry than Sinatra and Martin.

51s-C9%2B-EVL._SY300_.jpg

I have seen Troy. I remember enjoying it as an Action movie but not really feeling the need to rewatch it :hmm: If you like that Time Period though I recommend the HBO show ROME.

Oh ok, I might watch it some day. Also am I the only one that thinks those dice should show 11 dots, instead of 7?

I don't have HBO  -_- .

I was surprised to see my name on this list! I honestly figured I would be just one of those names that people see around every now and then and proceed to move on to other things.

Great interview Dragon-Archon! This is a great feature, and I really like how in depth you went with your answers!

After all we went through together, trying to make it through the star ocean...

Thnx :D, I glad people don't think it's too much. Makes those 2 months worthwhile.

After all we went through together, trying to make it through the star ocean...

Thnx :D, I glad people don't think it's too much. Makes those 2 months worthwhile.

Yeah, I need to get back to my pirating in the Star Ocean...I think I'll start that back up after the Platinum Rain Day event.

Yeah, I need to get back to my pirating in the Star Ocean...I think I'll start that back up after the Platinum Rain Day event.

Same here, I'll go back to SO4 after the event.

Great interview and some very indepth answers lol. I trust I can count on your votes for my Okami and Deus Ex Human Revolution platinums for Best Platinum Image Unlocked for Platinum Rain Day ;)

Thnx :D, I might. Not sure about the other 60 people though ;).  

Wow. I was not expecting my question to take up quite a chunk of that interview. You made a great choice for #1 by the way. :)

Thnx, it was one of the more important questions, so I added a few details :awesome:. Hope you liked it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Well done on the interview dragon B). I read part of it with the voice of Sean Connery from Dragon Heart

Didn't know archon is from star craft II, nice combo from Pc to Console

Good taste in movies and food too.

I'm listening to the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack while typing lol.

Just updated my progress on the lets play star ocean thread too, without that I would still be at 82%, your epic quest for platinum has motivated so many Gamers :angel:

Over and out Nevets :highfive:

dragonheart.jpg

Edited by TITAN BALLS

Well done on the interview dragon B). I read part of it with the voice of Sean Connery from Dragon Heart

Didn't know archon is from star craft II, nice combo from Pc to Console

Good taste in movies and food too.

I'm listening to the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack while typing lol.

Just updated my progress on the lets play star ocean thread too, without that I would still be at 82%, your epic quest for platinum has motivated so many Gamers :angel:

Over and out Nevets :highfive:

dragonheart.jpg

Lol :lol:, thnx. I saw Dragon Heart 1 and 2 and also read the book years ago, but completely forgot about those. Actually the 'Archon' part is from the first StarCraft, I've never played the second game :P.

Awesome, nicely done :yay:. I'll get back to Star Ocean after January 1st.

Cool interview to read , looking forward to the next one :)

Thnx :D

You have my vote!

You, sir, are awesome.

Funny thing is, I was in Ireland and England last month for a week and it was pretty much as sunny as it usually is here, in Portugal (and we're known for our sunny weather!). Only time we've ever caught rain was when we were in the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge in Northern Ireland and it was only for about 10 minutes. Afterwards, it was just as sunny as before. And curiously enough, as soon as we got in the plane back home, rain clouds started gathering...

We were having some abnormal heatwave that whole month tbh; It still hasn't really rained though, just has got colder.

• Like 1

Yeah that thread closed months ago. But now I'm curious: what question did you want to ask?

Well, my apologies, actually I have two:

- If you could offer only one piece of advice about beginning … changing habits, starting fresh … what would it be?

- How do you motivate yourself to get work done after trying many things and failing over and over again?

Kanra

Well, my apologies, actually I have two:

- If you could offer only one piece of advice about beginning … changing habits, starting fresh … what would it be?

- How do you motivate yourself to get work done after trying many things and failing over and over again?

Kanra

I wasn't expecting these kind of questions tbh.

1. I guess it would be to keep at it.
  2. By doing something I enjoy besides the work and try again afterwards.
  • Like 1

Finally got a chance to take my time and read this excellent, excellent Interview With the Vampire Dragon  ;)

One can not simply...walk into a situation like this. Had a cup of coffee (or two) and got myself ready. And enjoyed every bit of it.

Now I know a tad more about the legend that is the mightiest of fire breathers around these corners. 

Job well done, Dragon and Parker. Here's hoping for more revelations in the future  :yay:

• Like 2

Finally got a chance to take my time and read this excellent, excellent Interview With the Vampire Dragon  ;)

One can not simply...walk into a situation like this. Had a cup of coffee (or two) and got myself ready. And enjoyed every bit of it.

Now I know a tad more about the legend that is the mightiest of fire breathers around these corners. 

Job well done, Dragon and Parker. Here's hoping for more revelations in the future  :yay:

Lol, 2 cups of coffee is some serious preparation. Glad to know you liked it :D.

Thank you Dragon. It was a pleasure to read the questions and your answers.

Kanra

You're welcome :D.

• Like 1