Survival flash sale

ShadowStar83x

Decent? Lol, it's much better :P

Bastion, Rupture, Lone Survivor (everyone already has that xD), Hotaru, Machinarium, Valhalla and... VLR!

You can get it yourself with second account and second controller.

I was wrong, thanks YuG.

Edited by Kishnabe

I think that only Applies to Motorstorm RC where you challenge a friend. Wall Brawl?

You have to get to Rank 40 for Motorstorm Apocalypse....winning online races....so can't do it yourself.....

You are wrong, there is no split screen in M:RC.

You can log two accounts on the MP for Apocalypse, hence why you can self boost. I believe you can even afk self boost it.

>>>>>>>realizes buying a vita was a bad idea (I had vita as well). Also isn't it fun that they called vita a dead console?

>>>>>>>>realizes there's no other way than to go for the real use of Vita-tan, Japanese games :awesome:

My Australian debit card isn't compatible with any other country's PSN store.

You can buy PSN cards. 

I'm pretty sure no cards are compatible with different PSN stores.

You are wrong, there is no split screen in M:RC.

You can log two accounts on the MP for Apocalypse, hence why you can self boost. I believe you can even afk self boost it.

I'm not that sure about afk self boosting xD

Does anyone know if the servers are still up for motorstorm apocalypse? Some people are saying it is while are saying it was taken down 

I think I answered this sometimes...?

Maybe it was just a status update...

Anyway, the servers were shut down last year, but I got the Plat after closure so Plat is still obtainable.

• Like 1

There's a few questions about Motorstorm: Apocalypse, so I'll try to answer all them. I can't be bothered to multi-quote them all so hopefully those asking see this.

Does anyone know if the servers are still up for motorstorm apocalypse? Some people are saying it is while are saying it was taken down 

The servers did go down at one point, but have been back up for some time and are reasonably active. I platted the game last month and had no issues finding a game, except late at night Pacific time (GMT -8).

Can I self-boost in split-screen?

Mostly. You can earn XP self-boosting, as well as most of the online trophies. There are a few that require you to do them legit or with a partner. Off the top of my head, the two are:

:bronze: Where's My Money? - Win an online bet in matchmaking

:bronze: Where Do You Put Them All? - Earn 50 Accolades in Multiplayer

Where do you put them all? is quickest if you have a partner and can be completed in a private match. With 2 people you can knock out these out in no more than 20-30 mins combined if you fiddle with the race settings. After that it's 5 or so hours of self-boosting. Very manageable. Races have to be manually started every 2 mins or so. Had fun doing the dishes 60 seconds at a time.  :P

• Like 2

I use playasia.com or amazon.com to buy us store psn vouchers. works a treat

pcgamesupply is where i buy my PSN cards for my canadian account. No fees, codes are sent in the minute, etc.

I normally wouldn't bother with such things, especially with the lower dollar value we have at the moment here, but I've heard of PlayAsia before, I thought they were more for importing actual consoles, but I guess I don't pay enough attention.

Anyway, I'll throw those two sites on the list of things I need to check out eventually and see if it's worth my while. I don't really like the idea of having multiple accounts with games on them though but oh well, guess I'll have to if I ever want to play Hotline Miami 2.

I normally wouldn't bother with such things, especially with the lower dollar value we have at the moment here, but I've heard of PlayAsia before, I thought they were more for importing actual consoles, but I guess I don't pay enough attention.

They are mostly for importing Asian games, but you can also get PSN cards from them.