How to beat boss on crushing?

On 26.10.2015 at 10:00 PM, captainskyhawk said:

This is how my favourite youtuber did it.

This is the way to go. Stay close. Additionally, between grabbing animations keep mashing square in order to punch him (Drake won't be able to hit him, but that doesn't matter) because iirc that prevents him from hitting and hurting you and makes him only grab you instead.

Pick a place between two sap spots so that you can use an alternate source while the other is in the process of regenerating.

• 1 year later...
On 10/17/2015 at 7:50 AM, Half-H3ro said:

You've just got to keep at it. It took me a lot of attempts to finally beat him last night :P Just find a circling path that suits you and keep running. Turn. Shoot. Move on. You'll get there.

I believe in you ;)

I needed these words cause none of the "easy" guides work >_<!!!

So randomly came across this video, and got it the first try... I think there is different "easy" guides that work for other people. Even though all of them start off working the game either tries to fix the loop and the game breaks and restarts checkpoint without any user interaction; it glitches to where he only punches or even shoots you at point blank; or you get stuck in a tree and cannot move; SO MUCH GRINDING FINALLY GOT IT.

OH YEAH AND YOU CAN SUCK IT NAUGHTY DOG

wJl8YhG.gif

Edited by Princejeffy

• 3 months later...

Avoid running in straight lines when Lazaravic is behind you. There are a couple of resin trees right next to the flaming pool. Just stick to the pool, run around it and shoot the resins with blindfire. The resins will regrow after a few seconds and the trees will provide cover from incoming fire.

Edited by Domino_Destructo

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 02/03/2020 at 10:26 AM, Princejeffy said:

So randomly came across this video, and got it the first try... I think there is different "easy" guides that work for other people. Even though all of them start off working the game either tries to fix the loop and the game breaks and restarts checkpoint without any user interaction; it glitches to where he only punches or even shoots you at point blank; or you get stuck in a tree and cannot move; SO MUCH GRINDING FINALLY GOT IT.

OH YEAH AND YOU CAN SUCK IT NAUGHTY DOG

wJl8YhG.gif

You beat me to it, i am currently doing uncharted 2 and stumbled upon that video. Its put my mind at rest for when i start the Crushing run

• Like 1