Mission 48 Extreme: Code Talker all mission tasks...any tips?

This game has been awesome! I currently have all missions S ranked and all mission taks comleted except for one in the mission code talker. Its the one where you need to extract the armored vehicle sealing off Lufwa valley. That itself it not a hard task, the issue im having is you need to eliminate all of the skulls in order for the vehicle to arrive. Does anyone have any tips to complete this. Your help is greatly appreciated.

If you have the Parasite Armor and a fully developed Brennan this task becomes an absolute joke.

1. Develop the Parasite Armor and Brennan Sniper Rifle (Fully developed is recommended)
  2. Mark them from behind cover and then run out in the open with the armor parasite activated while aiming for the their head and shoot.
  3. Take them out one at a time and repeat step 2 until they're dead.

If you're starving for more Armor (which shouldn't really be needed) just call in a supply drop far away from them since their attack range isn't that far.

Edited by Oblivion
  • Like 1

Take D-Dog and take it slow. Once he spots them peek out when you can and mark them, then hit them with a sleep gas strike. Even though they aren't eliminated per say it still counts. 90% of the time it'll take one strike per skull but occasionally they teleport before the last salvo can hit so you'll need to find and mark them again. If D-Dog is having difficulty spotting them you can usually just follow their laser sights. You'll need quite a bit of GMP to pay for it but I had more cash than stuff to do with it at that point so I'm assuming you will too

Edited by Cleggworth

Use the vids for farming soldiers from that mission.

Basically use an APC to get past them initially. Get Code Talker, and immediately drop him in the basement and leave him.

Then you can run back behind the skulls and hit them with the Brenan.

Edited by A12

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This game has been awesome! I currently have all missions S ranked and all mission taks comleted except for one in the mission code talker. Its the one where you need to extract the armored vehicle sealing off Lufwa valley. That itself it not a hard task, the issue im having is you need to eliminate all of the skulls in order for the vehicle to arrive. Does anyone have any tips to complete this. Your help is greatly appreciated.

<--This video has it all.

• 1 year later...