Can't find more Stan Lees (solution)

MMDE

At some point I had saved all the Stan Lees I could see on the city hub and in all the levels, but I were still missing several Stan Lees. I think my problem was that the Stan Lee icon on the city hub map was covered by some other icon. I remember I tried to click on all the level icons, because they are so big they are likely to cover it, but still couldn't find it. I suspect it might have been covered by some other icon or somehow that one Stan Lee icon simply didn't appear on my city hub map for whatever reason, maybe that I had used many of the cheats. Whatever the case was, I decided to fly around to find it manually, and so I did. If I'm not entirely mistaken, the one I was looking for was at the top of the Empire State building.

Another cause could be that part of the map is not yet uncovered. I'll take note of this though as I'm currently half way through writing a trophy guide for this game ^_^

See the ghost rider glitch I posted too, because I had that happen to me as well. Just thought it'd be easier for people to find the solutions if they were posted on the forums. :)

Edited by MMDE

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately you will not see him until you are in Helicarrier in control room..when you outside you won't see him :)

You can see him on the city map, at least if you've explored the entire map.

And yeah, that's another thing, explore the entire map, because stuff may be outside the main city area. I know a couple of things was located on just flying platforms in the sky, far up over the ocean. :o It's easy to explore entire map, just use a flying character and learn to fly properly, should be possible to boost fly very very fast.

Edited by MMDE

Another cause could be that part of the map is not yet uncovered. I'll take note of this though as I'm currently half way through writing a trophy guide for this game ^_^

God bless America for that. That game's been sitting on my HD for months. I'd love to get rid of it.

EDIT: Ah - the guide is there!

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1