[Closed] Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Senbon Kaguya

Alright! Feel free to promote me to Lightning's Sidekick whenever you're able.. FFVII done!

Sign me up! I haven't gotten any FF plats but I do plan on getting all of them next year and the year after! My biggest goal for 2016 is getting FF XIV plat! 

Can I be signed up for the Cactuar Hunter! Just bought FF7 so hopefully I can get Lightening's sidekick early next year :3

hi can I join? Got no plats so Cactuar Hunter :)

Well,i have 7 platinums now.FF XIII trilogy,FF X,FF X-2,FF VII and FF Type-0.Although i used boosters in FF VII (3x speed from beginning) so i don't know if that's consider legit for these projects.Anyway,if it is ok,sign me up.

I think it's like required of me to join this.

Put me down for Cactuar Hunter.

I have the plat for XIII-2, please add me.

I'd like to be Cactuar Hunter as well. :)

Reporting for duty:

• FINAL FANTASY XIII
  • FINAL FANTASY XIII-2
  • FINAL FANTASY XIII: LIGHTNING RETURNS
Should be Chocobo Trainer right?

Sign me up for Cactuar Hunter. I only started Type-0 HD. Planning on finishing it and starting Final Fantasy VII somet

Done.

For everyone else, I ran out of quotes but I'm adding you. 

Edited by Cielle

I have just joined the ranks of the Lightning's Sidekick as of 1 minute ago. I just got my platinum trophy for FF7.

Sign me up in the ranks of the Lightning's Sidekick. I got my FF7 plat.

The next one I will try is Type-0-HD. After the easy ones I will try X and X-2. 

Got the FFXIII platinum. Add me as Lightning's Sidekick!

Just got my platinum for Final Fantasy Type-0, that makes my 3rd platinum ^^

Can you please update me to Chocobo Trainer? thanks!

done.

I would like to join this project platinum at the rank of Cactuar Hunter if possible please. I think it would give me a great challenge in going for these plats.

It's a shame I only have 1 FF plat while I have spent countless hours on FF games pre-PS3 :(

This seems like a great opportunity to step up my game, soo I would like to join as Lightning's Sidekick with my FFX plat :D

I'd like to join! I have to restart all my PS3 FF's after my all my saves got deleted, but I may be up for the challenge. I already have XIII-2 and Type-0 platinums, but I can still go for X, X-2, XIII, and LR:XIII.

Can you rank me as

Lightning's Sidekick ?

I have Final Fantasy XIII only :)

done