[Closed] Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Senbon Kaguya

Will ChibiFF change the emblem requirements somehow? :)

(And since I'm posting, may as well apply for Mana emblem :awesome:)

No it won't.

Sign me up for Lightning's Sidekick. I have two platinum trophies:

L45a3ba.png

L386dcb.png

Add me! :>

After a long long time I finally finished FF XIII!

Has been quite a journey. Started 2011 with playing through the game. Sold my PS3 in 2012 which was a huge mistake. Bought a new one this year and finished FF XIII! :>

I want to join!

My plats:

-Final Fantasy XIII

-Final Fantasy XIII-2

-Final Fantasy X HD

I think that I got just "Chocobo Trainer" =D

Thanks!

done

• Like 2

Oh, I didn't know we can claim guides. I thought you just make a guide and that's it. :P Where can I check that?

Here :)

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/16838-what-guides-are-you-currently-writing/

I also wanted to make one but for sure went to check the thread (I already stole one guide so from there on, I'm more careful =D) and saw it was already claimed.

He added me as a contributor so I'm sure he will add you as well if you want =) He's just a bit busy since he's not been online for a week :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Here :)

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/16838-what-guides-are-you-currently-writing/

I also wanted to make one but for sure went to check the guide (I already stole one guide so from there on, I'm more careful =D) and saw it was already claimed.

He added me as a contributor so I'm sure he will add you as well if you want =) He's just a bit busy since he's not been online for a week :D

Ah, thanks for the info. :) I did only start writing some introductory words though, so no reason to add me into it. :P

Okay, I am officially a Cactaur Hunter as I have this game (got it for $8.99 used in GameStop)

L45a3ba.png

And plan on sacrificing my food money for this:

L1affc3.png

Yeah, I really enjoyed the trailers of WoFF and have fallen in love with it so I am going to torture myself and try for the plat on the Vita Version(PS4 is nice but I'd be tempted to Cross-Save and it's $20 more). However, I will never be a Kupo Lover - Moogle are cools and Kingdom Hearts has them as vendors, but my gawd, I'll die of old age before I even touch Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered and I'll never EVER play the port of FFVII because I hate how one of the trophies requires you to diss all the girls to get an outing with Barret. :(

Edited by DetectiveCJ

After I gave the idea to add Adventures of Mana as special emblem, I now finally played and platted the game. So I want to apply for the Mana emblem please =). Was a short but fun game. A guide is in the works. =)

I'd like to join! I'd only be Lightning's Sidekick, since I've only platinumed Final Fantasy Type-0, but this may motivate me :)

done

Found out that the used copy of FFXIII-2 I had was crap - it softlocks on the first loading screen. I deleted the save and threw the copy away. At least it only set me back $9. (And for those of you screaming at me for trashing a good game, don't - it isn't good if you get stuck on the first loading screen for ten minutes. I didn't want to punish anyone by trading the game in.) So forget what I said about XIII-2, at least until I can be assured that the next copy I buy won't be crap. :angry:

Soon gonna walk up to my local GS and purchase a digital download of the Vita version of WoFF. I just love this game to bits and want to play it on the go. Also has a cross-save if I decided to ditch my save on the Vita for the one on the PS4 and continue with that. :)

This is one PP I might actually get serious about. I'm actually considering getting XIII again even though it was boring in the beginning, even try Lightning Returns and :blink:(OMG) :blink:  working on the first-day edition of FFXV when it comes out even though I don't like the look of it! I might even :blink:(OMG) :blink: try the PS4 version of X/X-2! :o

Might even pick up A Realm Reborn for my birthday if anyone wants to help me boost. Since I am missing out on my favorite MMOs(Wizard101 and Maplestory) I might as well get my MMO fix on this game. xD

Edited by DetectiveCJ

I am going to playing Final Fantasy Type-0 all day tomorrow to raise money for Extra Life. If you want to check out my Extra Life page and maybe pitch in a few pennies for the Children's Hospital in San Antonio, please do so, I'd appreciate it - my goal is $200.

I apologize for plugging a charity, but I didn't get anywhere near my last goal.

Ah, I had misread the category. I thought it was for platinuming them all. My bad.

Now I'm confused. Is Kupo Lover not for obtaining all FF plats? Not that I want to rank down (lol), but shouldn't I no longer have Kupo Lover since I'm missing World of FF? Or is it that at one point you had obtained all the FF plats available at that moment?

Now I'm confused. Is Kupo Lover not for obtaining all FF plats? Not that I want to rank down (lol), but shouldn't I no longer have Kupo Lover since I'm missing World of FF? Or is it that at one point you had obtained all the FF plats available at that moment?

The way Kupo Lover is written, you just need to have completed all of the current Final Fantasies. I guess technically since you haven't yet beaten WoFF, you're no longer a Kupo Lover.