[Closed] Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Senbon Kaguya

Now I'm confused. Is Kupo Lover not for obtaining all FF plats? Not that I want to rank down (lol), but shouldn't I no longer have Kupo Lover since I'm missing World of FF? Or is it that at one point you had obtained all the FF plats available at that moment?

The way I have it is once you get there, you stay there.

• Like 1

I just have one-- have Final Fantasy VII

lol I was soooo close to FFX but then realized I had missed a missable Al Bhed Primer... Once I got to that point I just said the hell with the Chocobo racing one... One day I need to go back and just grab those two last trophies I'm missing for the Plat  :( !

I just have one-- have Final Fantasy VII

lol I was soooo close to FFX but then realized I had missed a missable Al Bhed Primer... Once I got to that point I just said the hell with the Chocobo racing one... One day I need to go back and just grab those two last trophies I'm missing for the Plat  :( !

Consider me a Chocobo Trainer, with a Bonus Item.  I have the XIII trilogy all Platinumed and Adventures of Mana done too

Please add me :)

I have the following platinums:

Final Fantasy Type-0

World of Final Fantasy

done.

Well, it doesn't seem to change my rank? But I have reobtained all of the platinums by getting World of Final Fantasy! That all treasures trophy is so dumb. I'll enjoy having the title of all FF platinums again, at least for the next few weeks. :(

I don't demote anyone, once you get there, its your's.

Edited by Cielle

Adventures of mana is the exception. The hall of fame for me is when you get all the plats, you stay there. It'd be a hassle for me to demote people and promote again.

I might suggest changing the phrasing of your rules, otherwise you may continue to get this question when FFXV comes out. From the way it stands now, it doesn't solidly state that you won't move from the platinum rank.

• When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.

• 2 weeks later...

We have another candidate for a Special Emblem: A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV

...and should you consider also adding this game to the PP, I already made you another special emblem for your free use.

kTCexFA.png

The emblem was made from a screenshot of the game:

AgSpCNr.jpg

EDIT: I can try whitening the background to make the King better seeable.

EDIT2: There: TsQdhQB.png

EDIT3: My guide for the game is also up now. :)

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/5380-A-KINGS-TALE-FINAL-FANTASY-XV-Trophy-Guide

Edited by ShadowStefan
  • Like 1

We have another candidate for a Special Emblem: A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV

...and should you consider also adding this game to the PP, I already made you another special emblem for your free use.

kTCexFA.png

The emblem was made from a screenshot of the game:

AgSpCNr.jpg

EDIT: I can try whitening the background to make the King better seeable.

EDIT2: There: TsQdhQB.png

EDIT3: My guide for the game is also up now. :)

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/5380-A-KINGS-TALE-FINAL-FANTASY-XV-Trophy-Guide

You need to put FFXV into the list ^^

done

Just to note that I do not believe that the Kings Tale Final Fantasy XV pre-order bonus game should be included in this list on the grounds that it is currently unavailable to everyone and was offered as a bonus from a region specific and specific retailer.

It does not have a platinum but if it were to be added to the list as a 100% requirement it should be in a side category until such time that it is available to everyone

On 2.12.2016 at 0:41 AM, Cielle said:

done

Cool! :D Can you add me to the new special emblem please? :)

On 2.12.2016 at 9:26 PM, Dreggit said:

Just to note that I do not believe that the Kings Tale Final Fantasy XV pre-order bonus game should be included in this list on the grounds that it is currently unavailable to everyone and was offered as a bonus from a region specific and specific retailer.

It does not have a platinum but if it were to be added to the list as a 100% requirement it should be in a side category until such time that it is available to everyone

It is only a special bonus emblem in this PP, so no problem there. :) 

On 12/10/2016 at 7:30 AM, ShadowStefan said:

Cool! :D Can you add me to the new special emblem please? :)

It is only a special bonus emblem in this PP, so no problem there. :) 

On 12/1/2016 at 6:59 PM, Mah2c said:

Hey there, could you upgrade me for blitzball champion? Forgot to leave it here my FFX-2 and world of final Fantasy plats. Working on the kupo lover at the moment :D

On 12/11/2016 at 2:27 PM, Obscure_Ale said:

I just got the one plat so that makes me Lightning's Sidekick :D and I really should get more as I got most of the games sitting on my backlog shelf!

10 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@Cielle are you able to fix the images in the games tab? Please and thank you.

10 hours ago, T1M1D_HER0 said:

Put me in for Lightning Sidekick; Final Fantasy X is done. X-2 coming soon.

done

• Like 1

If I didn't mention it before, I platinumed World of Final Fantasy so you can change my status to Lightning's Sidekick. Also, plan to add Bonus Item to my status in the future as Adventures of Mana is on my personal project list and will be completed in a week or so after I get started.