[Closed] Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Senbon Kaguya

How have I not seen this post before? :facepalm:

I have 6 Final Fantasy plats and I have been aiming to get them all for a long time. I kinda started FFXIV to get them all but that game grabbed me hard, probably too hard for my own good, I have barely done any trophy hunting since I got it.

Hopefully I will become a Kupo Lover in the next months :D

added. :)

Could you sign me up as Lightning's sidekick?  I've got 2 plats:  FFX and FFXIII-2.

thanks

We still get in this? Guess I will be a sidekick for a while still, but those new games coming should get me up there.

I have

FFXIII

FFXIII-2

done.

I'll be updating the LB for this soon if it hasn't been worked on somewhat already.

I have my Lightning trilogy on X360 (with 1000G on XIII and XIII-2), so there's no need for me to buy those same games again for PS3. I doubt I'll get PS4 anytime soon, which means no Type-0 platinum either.

So... I have 2 platinums at the moment, X and X-2, which makes me a Lightning's Sidekick.

It is things like this that makes me wish I started with playstation 3 instead of xbox 360 haha

It is things like this that makes me wish I started with playstation 3 instead of xbox 360 haha

Ha ha.

Nah, I don't regret a thing. The thing is, when I bought X360, I did it because it had better games than PS3 (to me). All those hours I spent on Forza, Hot Pursuit, Fable, Tales of Vesperia... if I could go back in time, I would play them again! :lol:

Ha ha.

Nah, I don't regret a thing. The thing is, when I bought X360, I did it because it had better games than PS3 (to me). All those hours I spent on Forza, Hot Pursuit, Fable, Tales of Vesperia... if I could go back in time, I would play them again! :lol:

Ahh that makes sense then haha. I only got a 360 because thats what my friends had; And as a teen I didnt have the money for more than one console. But now that I do, and that I love the trophy system a lot more than the achievements one... theres some games that I wish I had done on ps3 instead haha. But of course I dont regret playing the xbox exclusive that I played.

I have my Lightning trilogy on X360 (with 1000G on XIII and XIII-2), so there's no need for me to buy those same games again for PS3. I doubt I'll get PS4 anytime soon, which means no Type-0 platinum either.

So... I have 2 platinums at the moment, X and X-2, which makes me a Lightning's Sidekick.

I'd like to join. I have 3 platinums so guess I'm a Chocobo Trainer. That sounds like a fun job. :P

• Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • FFXIII: LR
  • Final Fantasy Type-0

done!

• Like 2