[Closed] Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Senbon Kaguya

I'd like to sign up! I have the plat for FF Type-0 HD, so Lightning's Sidekick for me. With FFVII out now, I should have the plat for that before too long!

done.

I'd like to sign up as a Cactuar Hunter please! I'm currently making my way through X for the lottery and XIII and XIII-2 are sitting on my shelf, so I'll get around to them at some point xD

So far I have FFX, FFX-2, and FF Type 0. Working on FF7 port now. Sign me up as Chocobo Trainer please!

done as well. 

I'll be updating this thread after I platinum GOW Ascension

This actually brings a question =D

Once remake is out as well, will both VIIs count or only one? :D

Both should definitely count. It's a remake. Essentially both games tell the same story, but with entirely different gameplay (and trophy lists).

Sign me up for lightnings sidekick please as I have 2 plats. Final fantasy XIII-2 and lightning returns

done.

I have 5 plats but what is it we are signing for?I've seen for a while these projects ''X'' game but i don't know what they are.(also i'm too lazy to read every post-sorry  :) )

to get images and to be on the leaderboard? xD

Notice me, kohai :awesome:

I'll let it be two since the remake will be another list.

Added FFVII to this which makes 3 games completed for me.

Also recently completed a FFVII guide, you can add that to the Guides list.

Update!

Just got my platinum for FFXIV Realm Reborn!

not enough to rank up but going to play Type-0 soon!

In 4 days? Really? How did you complete it that fast?

Edited by DEMON

In 4 days? Really? How did you complete it that fast?

You can autopop almost all trophies when you have a PC account. I dont know if he did that , but im pretty sure .  Im considering it too , because i have pc account with all trophy requirements .  but i dont want to pay for the game again at the moment .

You can autopop almost all trophies when you have a PC account. I dont know if he did that , but im pretty sure .  Im considering it too , because i have pc account with all trophy requirements .  but i dont want to pay for the game again at the moment .

I heard though, over on PST, that the trophies can be glitched that way.  Such as the complete story one and defeat 10k enemies.  Which is why I'm finding it a bit iffy in how he completed it in 4 days.

Edited by DEMON

I heard though, over on PST, that the trophies can be glitched that way.  Such as the complete story one and defeat 10k enemies.  Which is why I'm finding it a bit iffy in how he completed it in 4 days.

It isn't glitched anymore for a while though. You can get the story one by talking to, and i quote from PST.org "Talk to the guy in Apkulla Falls in Old Gridania".

The only trophy that can't be autopopped is the binding coil one as you'll need to complete that on the PS4 again.