Steel fisting expert

Uhhh...no, never mind. Too easy.

lol i guess you are referring to the "fisting" part? because i "came here for that, wasn't disappointed" ... :P

edit: oh, i should read more carefully. i thought "fisting" was a typo/mistake by the OP. didn't pay attention that it's actually named that way!

Edited by dernop
  • Like 2

I'm confused... does OP need any help with this trophy or not? 

Just in case:

It's easy peasy on Easy difficulty. Just pick a sequence with a lot of enemies (chapter 4 springs to mind), rush one, shoot from the hip once with a crap pistol (like the .45 defender) when close, then punch them. If done correctly, they should die in one hit. Repeat 10 times.

Nate may do a kick or throw the enemy instead of punching them, but it still counts. 

Rarely, Nate might get lucky and get a headshot when you shoot from the hip. This will reset the counter. 

Turn off "one-hit-kills" in the tweaks menu, obviously. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
21 minutes ago, jodokast30 said:

I've been trying for an hour on easy setting using the examples given above but for some god damn reason Nate always does a multiple fist combo. Any ideas?

just get close to a guy , aim to anywhere thats not the head and shoot , and while they are in that staggered state press square.  You will know its right because its a 1 shot technique

• 3 months later...

Does the trophy require a single punch? Will it unlock if you punch them twice and they die?

On Easy, the pirates will die will two shots to the torso (with the PM9mm) but require two punches if only shot once.

On Normal I have the opposite problem. The enemies die with 3 shots to the torso (PM9mm) but require two punches if only shot twice.

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/05/2020 at 0:43 AM, El_Maniac_ said:

Does the trophy require a single punch? Will it unlock if you punch them twice and they die?

On Easy, the pirates will die will two shots to the torso (with the PM9mm) but require two punches if only shot once.

On Normal I have the opposite problem. The enemies die with 3 shots to the torso (PM9mm) but require two punches if only shot twice.

Any ideas?

You have to hit them pretty quick after the shot, 

Use the tweak for super slo mo, get right up in there face, pop a shot to the lower body and hit square as quick as possible, it has to be within a set time frame of you shooting them I think. Once you pick it up its really simple. 

Hope that helps! :)