100% Club is unfair

Drazjung

After Max Payne 3 DLC, I was removed from 100% Club and I was Top 50 fastest achiever

2 weeks, 2 days, 18 hours

Some ppl didn't complete DLC. They still has 100% Completion and still in 100% Club

mp3100.jpg

Other ppl

memp3.jpg

Mine

Same number of trophies, different rank and completion

If I complete DLC to back in 100% completion, I won't be fastest achiever anymore

I tried so hard in this game to be in 100% Club :yay: Why???? This is so unfair

Edited by Drazjung

The concept of 100% I always thought was unfair due to DLCs. I was thought ir was be a better idea to ADD to the percentage like 125%. Some games are subpar and you may not feel like purchasing DLC for them: I have Platinum for Black Ops, but I absolutely HATE zombies...so I'm stuck at 78ish% or something.

Edited by caffeine_dude
  • Like 1

The concept of 100% I always thought was unfair due to DLCs. I was thought ir was be a better idea to ADD to the percentage like 125%. Some games are subpar and you may not feel like purchasing DLC for them: I have Platinum for Black Ops, but I absolutely HATE zombies...so I'm stuck at 78ish% or something.

Just play the game and do not care about the 100%. When you feel like to become a completionist then you can care.

That's the whole point of a 100% club though. DLC is counted as part of a game and if you don't complete it then you haven't completed 100% of the game.

Parker

• Like 2

After Max Payne 3 DLC, I was removed from 100% Club and I was Top 50 fastest achiever

2 weeks, 2 days, 18 hours

Some ppl didn't complete DLC. They still has 100% Completion and still in 100% Club

mp3100.jpg

Other ppl

memp3.jpg

Mine

Same number of trophies, different rank and completion

If I complete DLC to back in 100% completion, I won't be fastest achiever anymore

I tried so hard in this game to be in 100% Club :yay: Why???? This is so unfair

I am sorry, not to seem rude, but you sound rather whiney. The last time I checked, 100% completion meant that you had every single trophy possible in a game with no exceptions. Everybody knows that developers these days add DLC and trophies to boot. I have my fingers crossed that Spec Ops The Line will not have additional trophies as I need to sell it while the game still has a good amount of value. I am trying to get the Vita, and I have grown impatient. If they do add trophies, I will happily rebuy Spec Ops The Line, as it is a fantastic game. The bottom line is that you should expect DLC trophies.