Trophy list messed up

MMDE

The game just got a DLC, and when I looked at the trophy list it shows three new trophies in the base game... :S

I got the platinum already, and not the 3 last trophies for the base game. There's also a full new DLC worth of trophies.

Have they added trophies to the base game to be able to have an extra amount of trophies with this DLC???

EDIT:

btw, the DLC is not released in my store yet, so I can't get the trophies.

I wonder how it affects the obtaining of the platinum.

Edited by MMDE

Probably just a glitch on this site or something, if you've got the platty then you have nothing to worry about. :)

Yeah, I'm not worried about the plat, just thought it was strange. Oh, and this is actually the platinum I got with the least amount of achievers. :P

A

The game just got a DLC, and when I looked at the trophy list it shows three new trophies in the base game... :S

Something's wrong with the trophies.  I beat the Dealer as Apprentice twice already and the trophy hasn't popped.  I'm not sure if they want us to beat all 12 levels, and then the dealer?  Because I just picked the dealer since I had it unlocked from going for the plat. 

A

Something's wrong with the trophies.  I beat the Dealer as Apprentice twice already and the trophy hasn't popped.  I'm not sure if they want us to beat all 12 levels, and then the dealer?  Because I just picked the dealer since I had it unlocked from going for the plat. 

Strange. Have you purchased the DLC yet? I can't find it in my store. D: How much does it cost btw?

First time ive seen something like that in a trophy list.

On a side note this shows that trophy lists can be changed/altered so give us a plat walking dead season 2

TWD could probably have been changed to be one full game with a platinum. It's points wouldn't have exceeded 1230, but instead just hit 1215.

I will have to check how the trophy list looks on a PS4 though, and see that it's not just a problem with this site.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

4.99$ on us store

Urgh, 5USD... I guess it will cost 50NOK then..... :\ I checked my receipt on e-mail, and as I thought, I paid almost that amount for the entire rest of the game. To be more specifically, I paid 74NOK for the game... :\ I hate it when they price DLCs that high, 30NOK (3USD) would have been fair IMO. I guess they have to make up for porting the DLC to PS4 with the low amount of sales etc. It's hard to recommend a game to others when the DLCs are expensive.

Yes, I know. I'm complaining about DLCs costing 5USD when you got games coming out now with 50USD season passes on release.

Ok, the Apprentice Trophy finally popped.  It's definitely screwed up, however.  I completed the Dealer fight for the 3rd time, and it still didn't pop.  I then started playing Dealer story mode for the 4th time, and about 5 minutes into it, after I completed 3rd Apprentice encounter (the Magic one), the trophy finally unlocked.  I'm wondering if they put in a wrong description for it.

Ok, the Apprentice Trophy finally popped.  It's definitely screwed up, however.  I completed the Dealer fight for the 3rd time, and it still didn't pop.  I then started playing Dealer story mode for the 4th time, and about 5 minutes into it, after I completed 3rd Apprentice encounter (the Magic one), the trophy finally unlocked.  I'm wondering if they put in a wrong description for it.

Well, they screwed up a lot of trophies for the base game as well... :P

I still can't buy the DLC... :\

Edited by MMDE

Add another one to the list.  The 'Trade with Lizard' trophy pops before you even unlock that card (during the proving battle against 4 lizards instead).

I know it's a small dev team, but the PS4 version has so many trophy issues. Not really been too bothered by them so far, because there's usually a workaround, but yeah, issues out the ass. X1 version on the other hand had worse issues with the achievements, where I think the game crashed if you got enough HP, which you need to unlock one of the trophies. I think they've fixed that issue though. I also think they are overpricing themselves with that 5USD DLC. It better have a lot of extra content.

What do you think about the DLC so far? Is it worth it? What has changed? What has been added? Do you still get to play with your old deck?

Edited by MMDE

I know it's a small dev team, but the PS4 version has so many trophy issues. Not really been too bothered by them so far, because there's usually a workaround, but yeah, issues out the ass. X1 version on the other hand had worse issues with the achievements, where I think the game crashed if you got enough HP, which you need to unlock one of the trophies. I think they've fixed that issue though. I also think they are overpricing themselves with that 5USD DLC. It better have a lot of extra content.

What do you think about the DLC so far? Is it worth it? What has changed? What has been added? Do you still get to play with your old deck?

As long as the trophy pops, I'm not complaining.  At least these guys fix the glitches, unlike the lazy bums that made Toy Soldiers and f**ked my profile. 

Anyway, one final glitch I noticed with Hand of Fate, was that the platinum trophy notification popped up after I got the 3'rd DLC trophy that was added to the list.  Strange, since I already had the plat.

$4.99 is the right price, for the amount of content you're getting.  There's a lot of it, you get to play with 8 different characters, each with slightly different abilities (this is where most of the DLC trophies comes from).  You still get to play with your old deck, the only difference is you get to unlock a number of new cards from the DLC.

The trophies are pretty challenging though, and if it wasn't for quit/reload trick they'd be down-right impossible.  A lot of annoying ones, where you need to hope for the right combination of Encounter cards to come up in the right order.  Way worse than collecting a set of armor in the base game, you'll need to re-play a bunch of times to get them all.  I just spent the entire day, mopping the harder trophies up.

But if you platted the base game, and enjoyed it, then you'll like the DLC as well.  Or at least you'll know what to expect.

Anyway, one final glitch I noticed with Hand of Fate, was that the platinum trophy notification popped up after I got the 3'rd DLC trophy that was added to the list.  Strange, since I already had the plat.

rofl, yeah, then the trophy list is definitely messed up and it's not just PSNP. Never seen this before though. o.o'

$4.99 is the right price, for the amount of content you're getting.  There's a lot of it, you get to play with 8 different characters, each with slightly different abilities (this is where most of the DLC trophies comes from).  You still get to play with your old deck, the only difference is you get to unlock a number of new cards from the DLC.

The trophies are pretty challenging though, and if it wasn't for quit/reload trick they'd be down-right impossible.  A lot of annoying ones, where you need to hope for the right combination of Encounter cards to come up in the right order.  Way worse than collecting a set of armor in the base game, you'll need to re-play a bunch of times to get them all.  I just spent the entire day, mopping the harder trophies up.

But if you platted the base game, and enjoyed it, then you'll like the DLC as well.  Or at least you'll know what to expect.

As long as what I did for the harder and more luck based trophies works, I'll do just fine! :P And yes, as long as we can still unlock the trophies, I'm fine too. xD

I don't think I've ever paid 50NOK for a DLC, ever. Still not available in my store though.

• 2 weeks later...

The 3 additional trophies are the kraken dlc or something. It has been integrated in the main game it would seem (dlc content and trophies).

They still haven't released in my country.... D:

Can't find Wildcards on my store yet either.

Edited by Doctor Doom

The 3 additional trophies are the kraken dlc or something. It has been integrated in the main game it would seem (dlc content and trophies).

Can't find Wildcards on my store yet either.

Have you tried playing the game with the latest patch?

Ah, I checked your profile, you haven't.

Anyways, the trophy list is really messed up. Yes, it's not some issue with PSNP, they actually added new trophies to the base game... I have the platinum without 100% of the base game. Pretty damn crazy. :P

Also, many of the normal trophies have always been a bit tricky to get to unlock, like gotta do the requirements in one session, and by that I mean without turning off the game etc. But seriously...

This is true.

The trophy says:

Graduation

Defeat the Dealer as the Apprentice.

I haven't bought the DLC, and I just unlocked this trophy that is supposed to be in the DLC. I didn't unlock it from defeating the Dealer as the Apprentice, but for completing the third Apprentice training encounter...... :S

I was afraid they had removed the Nymph card, I mean, I wouldn't even consider buying the DLC if they had, especially with those defeat Dealer as Warlord and Apprentice trophies, but it unlocked as I complete the Apprentice training encounters again. SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT! I'm serious, I wouldn't have even considered buying the DLC without that card.

I'll see what other trophies I can unlock without the DLC. Still doing the new encounters to unlock the new cards etc. While the trophy list is totally messed up, the trophies are so far possible to unlock as far as I know. :P

EDIT:

I minutes later realized that the Nymph card is only available on Apprentice... .... ................. :\

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

Ok, so I mentioned on their steam forums that the DLC had not been released for PS4 in the EU region. 

http://steamcommunity.com/app/266510/discussions/0/617329505855373063/#c496881136900955725

"Yeah, sorry about that, we forgot to set a price for it. We have now submitted the correct paperwork, and it will be fixed on the 18/11 :-/"

So it will be out in a week! :)

It seems they will fix the trophy description for the Apprentice trophy too.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/266510/discussions/0/496881136899931683/#c496881136901039587

Edited by MMDE