crysis 2 did they ever fix server

demonviper666

• 3 weeks later...

Do I need to boost MP Crysis 2 . If you have someone else do we gather to make the trophies , awaiting the answer thanks ! Dingo911 help me is to help you make the trophies you can connect to the MP Crysis 2 ?

Yes you need to boost the MP for Crysis 2 with the game being so old now. Good luck trying to get online. Wished EA fixed the servers. Loved the MP for Crysis 2.

let it go, if you are after 100% completion profile, it will be easier to start a new one.

Seriously, let it go - life is too short, play something you have never played before, you will be happier in the long run.

Lol it was not so difficult to me boosting it last Christmas. A good group of friends was the key; and one guy that was able to invite us to the MP as well xD.

I did everything but dedication in less than 24 hours (lol none of us went to sleep that day hahaha). We all used skype call and past time talking and joking as we were sitting next to the relay.

I used to believe that it wasn't worth it trying to do this plat; but I actually did the difficult trophies in a day :S

Good luck to anyone that is going for it ;)