Which vita model did you get?

HannahWolfLover

I got the one which doubles as a mobile phone or something pre-owned from a Cash Converters which happened to have a 32GB Memory Card in it purely by chance (the cashier said she probably shouldn't let me have it free of charge but did anyway because I was asking if they had any Memory Cards in them and she was checking). Absolute choice.

I was a late Vita adopter (and still have yet to play any actual games on mine), so I got the 2000 model. It's smaller, lighter, has 50% more battery life and the PS, Start and Select buttons are more comfortable and easier to press. Have absolutely no issues with the LCD screen because it also looks pretty good (not to mention it's pretty much impossible for it to get screen burn, unlike the OLED). The only thing I think it's worse than the 1000 model is the design. The 2000 just looks like a tablet stuck between a pair of Playstation controls. The 1000 looked a lot sleeker. But if that's the only gripe I have with it, I can live with that.

(Also, this thread should have had a poll, but since this was the original poster's very first topic, I'll cut him some slack - welcome to the forums, by the way!).

Edited by jrdemr

which model or did you get? wifi only, 3g, slim, other.

Yes, this should definitely have a poll as jrdemr said. Welcome to the Forums HannahWolfLover!

I have a 1000 model, wifi only. Got it as a gift, although I was planning on buying it myself. I also have a PSTV (aka VitaTV in Japan).

The first one with OLED screen and 3G. The 3G actually came in pretty handy for me. I used Google maps a few times, and also connected with Street smart challenges in Smart as on the go.

Bought a 64GB memory card. Don't know if that was good. Ended up getting a collection habit for Vita and buying most games physically, and have so far only used ca 12GB. And I've had some issues with the card.

Got a new Wifi only 1000 model one and a half years back. I really like the OLED screen, love to play the indie games on it. I have it fitted with a 64 GB card, all of my games are downloaded. Ironically, I don't use it on the go, only in my bedroom when I can't use the TV for gaming.

• Like 1