TheFinalEmblem

Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

528 posts in this topic

Yay, I'll be joining and be a gnome for a while! :D

Soon I will start playing these games..

Oh yes sign me up. Seems I'm in the Undine category for now since I only have 3 (Xillia 1, Symphonia, and Graces f) but I'll definitely work towards becoming a Lord of Spirits at some point dood!

Yay, I'll be joining and be a gnome for a while! :D

Soon I will start playing these games..

Oh yes sign me up. Seems I'm in the Undine category for now since I only have 3 (Xillia 1, Symphonia, and Graces f) but I'll definitely work towards becoming a Lord of Spirits at some point dood!

Sign me up, I only have Xiilia. xD

Okay, all three of you have been added.

Sign me up. I'm a Gnome for now, but will become a Sylph after reaching 6,000 trophies and platting Tales of Hearts R.

Put me up for Sylph, with plats on  Tales of Graces f and Tales of Xillia. Hopefully,I'll move up by the end of the year by platting Dawn of the New World.

Edited by starcrunch061

A question: is there any sort of end date or time limit?

No, there is no time limit to these threads. Take as long as you need.

Count me in! I'm a Sylph with just Tales of Hearts R.

This group is going to be super tough to plat everything for.

No, there is no time limit to these threads. Take as long as you need.

Might take a few years if that's the case. xD In any event, sign me up. I'm a lazy Gnome right now.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

Sign me up for Undine. I've got the platinums in Tales of Graces f, Xillia, Xillia 2, and Hearts R.

Hmm, you can sign me up as well. I have 2 Tales plats (Graces F and Xillia 1) up till now. ^_^ Guess I have to upload my trophy card..

Sign me up. I'm a Gnome for now, but will become a Sylph after reaching 6,000 trophies and platting Tales of Hearts R.

Put me up for Sylph, with plats on  Tales of Graces f and Tales of Xillia. Hopefully,I'll move up by the end of the year by platting Dawn of the New World.

Count me in! I'm a Sylph with just Tales of Hearts R.

This group is going to be super tough to plat everything for.

Might take a few years if that's the case. xD In any event, sign me up. I'm a lazy Gnome right now.

Sign me up for Undine. I've got the platinums in Tales of Graces f, Xillia, Xillia 2, and Hearts R.

Hmm, you can sign me up as well. I have 2 Tales plats (Graces F and Xillia 1) up till now. ^_^ Guess I have to upload my trophy card..

All of you have been added

Hey dude you mind putting a link to this thread in your opening post:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/31874-who-wants-to-play-tales-of-symphonia-chronicles/

Seeing as by the end of all of this I intend on getting every Tales plat think this would be pretty cool.

Yeah, sure dude.

• If you are part of Dragon-Archon's Plat Rain Day event i will accept entries of games were one trophy has yet to be earned. If possible try to leave an easy one as last. This human has an event going on as well, so if you wish to join, I will have no problem.

Care to guess what's wrong with that sentence (tip: those 2 words give a subtle hint if you can't figure it out :awesome: ).

Care to guess what's wrong with that sentence (tip: those 2 words give a subtle hint if you can't figure it out :awesome: ).

lol, there, I changed it. Better? :P

May i gnome it up? I have a few tales games i need to play starting with Heart R

lol, there, I changed it. Better? :P

It's perfect good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862.

Gnome here. But that will change in the future.

I would like to join the event! I only have Tales of Graces f and Tales of Heart r for now. I'm working on Tales of Xillia and hope to plat that by the middle/end of November. Don't think I'll try for another one this year. But who knows!

EDIT: I'm a Sylph btw. :)

Edited by Edunstar84

I'm used to being the Bronze rank and i quite enjoy it, so i'd like to join the Sylph fanclub xD

Platinumed games:

• Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

This shall encourage me to play the rest of the Tales of games i got ^_^

I want to join, but I would really really appreciate if you let me participate with Japanese Graces...

It's not like I would ever play the localized and would want any points for it... :/

Plus, it would open an opportunity for Asians to participate :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

May i gnome it up? I have a few tales games i need to play starting with Heart R

Gnome here. But that will change in the future.

Both of you have been added.

but me on gnome ^^ im very deep into Tales of hearts R but i have not finished it yet :) . and tales of zerestia is unopend on my desk :)