Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

From the trailers the tales games look quite interesting. There is just one thing im not sure about, can someone tell me what the gameplay is like for these games. I cant tell whether these are turn-based games or not. 

They call it "party-based action". From what I can understand it's an action-JRPG. It is really fun though!

OT:

I plat'd Tales of Xillia, so I am bumped up to Undine. Don't think I'll play ToX 2 so soon after. I don't want to get too burnt by the series. I still have 4 left. 

• Like 1

They call it "party-based action". From what I can understand it's an action-JRPG. It is really fun though!

OT:

I plat'd Tales of Xillia, so I am bumped up to Undine. Don't think I'll play ToX 2 so soon after. I don't want to get too burnt by the series. I still have 4 left. 

Yeah, that's probably the best description you can give.

The change has been made. Congrats. Well, which ones do you have left, besides Xillia 2?

Yeah, that's probably the best description you can give.

The change has been made. Congrats. Well, which ones do you have left, besides Xillia 2?

Both Tales of Symphonia and Zestiria. I will try to complete them all next year. In any case, I should be done with them all before Berseria comes out.

Very impressive RPG trophy list :P

thanks !

I envy you because you have two other games xD

I played Vesperia when the game just came out on xbox, i bought ps3 disc to play it again but I gave up when I look at the cover, lol, i made a big mistake while preorder it, I thought its english version   :facepalm:

Sign me up please. I would be Sylph. I have plat Symphonia and Xillia. Currently working on Zestiria. 

You've been added.

thanks !

I envy you because you have two other games xD

I played Vesperia when the game just came out on xbox, i bought ps3 disc to play it again but I gave up when I look at the cover, lol, i made a big mistake while preorder it, I thought its english version   :facepalm:

If you ever wanna give it a go, you can use this guide to help; https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3083-%E3%83%86%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BA-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%96-%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A7%E3%82%B9%E3%83%9A%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2-Trophy-GuideThere's a link to a translation guide in there as well.

Also, while I may not be participating in the Project Platinum myself, I have reached the Lord of Spirits level myself.

• Like 1

You've been added.

If you ever wanna give it a go, you can use this guide to help; https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3083-テイルズ-オブ-ヴェスペリア-Trophy-GuideThere's a link to a translation guide in there as well.

Also, while I may not be participating in the Project Platinum myself, I have reached the Lord of Spirits level myself.

Why not participate? I don't think anyone would be against it. Just updating the thread can be time consuming, you deserve to have your name up there!

Why not participate? I don't think anyone would be against it. Just updating the thread can be time consuming, you deserve to have your name up there!

Yeah, I don't think anyone would protest the idea to the creator being in the PP either, but I'm alright with not participating, just running the thread is good enough for me.