Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

Nice dude, congrats! Which Tales game are you gonna tackle next?

Not sure; i've already beaten Xillia 2 a while ago, but the grinding that I have to do is putting me off a lot haha. But maybe I'll finish this one up before I start a new tales game! (Plus, I want to finish up Skyrim before the end of the year, for the Dragons PP, so itll wait until after that :P (I try to only play 1 game per console at a time, or else I progress in none :P)) 

Not sure; i've already beaten Xillia 2 a while ago, but the grinding that I have to do is putting me off a lot haha. But maybe I'll finish this one up before I start a new tales game! (Plus, I want to finish up Skyrim before the end of the year, for the Dragons PP, so itll wait until after that :P (I try to only play 1 game per console at a time, or else I progress in none :P)) 

Getting the character skill titles actually isn't as difficult as it seems. There's a cheap way out for nearly every skill with the new passives. iirc Ludger's Transformations are the worst because you have to wait for the Chromatus Gauge to refill but that's why you should just activate it whenever possible while grinding out other characters. Alvin's Breaker, Milla's Bind and Leia's Steal were kinda annoying to do because they wouldn't always listen. Jude's Pivot Snap and Muzét's Emergency Wrap are the only ones that actually require you to pay attention to the screen.

I remember that Leia's Elongating Staff was the most difficult one for me in Xillia 1 because you had to dodge more precisely than with Snap Pivot, but now she got a passive that lets her activate her skill by Flash Guarding instead, lol. So basically you just spam square until she gets the title. ezpz, you just have to look up how to set up the characters so that you can be efficient. :P

Getting the character skill titles actually isn't as difficult as it seems. There's a cheap way out for nearly every skill with the new passives. iirc Ludger's Transformations are the worst because you have to wait for the Chromatus Gauge to refill but that's why you should just activate it whenever possible while grinding out other characters. Alvin's Breaker, Milla's Bind and Leia's Steal were kinda annoying to do because they wouldn't always listen. Jude's Pivot Snap and Muzét's Emergency Wrap are the only ones that actually require you to pay attention to the screen.

I remember that Leia's Elongating Staff was the most difficult one for me in Xillia 1 because you had to dodge more precisely than with Snap Pivot, but now she got a passive that lets her activate her skill by Flash Guarding instead, lol. So basically you just spam square until she gets the title. ezpz, you just have to look up how to set up the characters so that you can be efficient. :P

Oh I know it's not exactly hard; it's just that I find this kind of grind extremely boring :P if I had to spend all that time grinding exp or gald? no problem; grinding a particular action? ehhh not so much. But yeah I'll probably do that one next, I hope the PSNProfiles guide includes those "ezpz" ways haha

Oh I know it's not exactly hard; it's just that I find this kind of grind extremely boring :P if I had to spend all that time grinding exp or gald? no problem; grinding a particular action? ehhh not so much. But yeah I'll probably do that one next, I hope the PSNProfiles guide includes those "ezpz" ways haha

I dunno about the guide on PSNP, since I completed the game before it was written but it would be strange if that wasn't included. :P

I got the platinum for Tales of Xillia one year ago, Xillia was the first game of the franchise that I played and I must say that it's one of my favorite JRPGs now. I have ToX 2, Tales of Graces F and Tales of Symphonia in my backlog, so I would like to join to this new adventure

Edited by cadaver_no_life

I'd like to join!

I've got 4 platinums for Tales of games currently.

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Hearts R

I wish I platinum'd DotNW but I'm not fond of that game and don't have much incentive to finish that... :_D It's difficult to platinum a game you don't have fun playing...

Anyway, thank you! ^-^

I got the platinum for Tales of Xillia one year ago, Xillia was the first game of the franchise that I played and I must say that it's one of my favorite JRPGs now. I have ToX 2, Tales of Graces F and Tales of Symphonia in my backlog, so I would like to join to this new adventure

I'd like to join!

I've got 4 platinums for Tales of games currently.

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Hearts R

I wish I platinum'd DotNW but I'm not fond of that game and don't have much incentive to finish that... :_D It's difficult to platinum a game you don't have fun playing...

Anyway, thank you! ^-^

Alright, you've both been added. Xillia is an awesome entry Cadaver, glad you liked it so much, hope you'll like Xillia 2 just as much. And I know the feeling Snowcone, I only played DotNW because I never played it before, and It's my least favorite Tales game and I dreaded playing it, pretty much, so I really had to push myself to get the plat.

Alright, you've both been added. Xillia is an awesome entry Cadaver, glad you liked it so much, hope you'll like Xillia 2 just as much. And I know the feeling Snowcone, I only played DotNW because I never played it before, and It's my least favorite Tales game and I dreaded playing it, pretty much, so I really had to push myself to get the plat.

Yeah, it was a great game, the characters, the story, the gameplay, this game reminds me why I love JRPGs so much (The last games that gave me this feeling were Star Ocean 3 and the Xenosaga franchise). I cannot wait for playing ToX 2. Oh and thanks for adding me to this project.

Symphonia platinum trophy is ultra rare; 2.60% at the moment.

GO FOR IT!

You-can-do-it-BABY.jpg

I'll be playing Zestiria soon and, hopefully, increase my rank.

I am currently in the process. I joined the We Play to motivate me to get through one of the playthroughs but people have been taking their sweet ass time with the latest checkpoint. Just when Zelos finally joined too. u_u

I'm almost done with Zestiria. I'm just missing some items for the Item Collector trophy, two snacks and two more boss fights. ^_^

I am currently in the process. I joined the We Play to motivate me to get through one of the playthroughs but people have been taking their sweet ass time with the latest checkpoint. Just when Zelos finally joined too. u_u

I'm almost done with Zestiria. I'm just missing some items for the Item Collector trophy, two snacks and two more boss fights. ^_^

Oh... so HE'S your husbando, eh?

I would go with Regal. *no_homo*

He's cute, wealthy... love his hair, btw.