Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

I'm here to announce that I got my Zestiria plat! One more and I'm finally out of this cursed Undine rank. :D

Awesome to hear, congrats!

Hey, I'm new here ( in the forum, at least) and I want to join. I already have four platinum

-Xillia 1

-Xillia 2

-Graces F

-Hearts R

The next one will propably be Zestiria  :D

Alright, you've been added.

I'm not going to get started on this for a long while. Any way I can be removed or just post whenever I get rolling?

Im sure you can be removed, however I dont think it matters. Ive joined a lot of PP just to show interest in them; "Yes I absolutely want to join; however it might be a while before I get to these games, just letting you know its a great PP idea" or something along the lines. At least, thats how I see it.

I might as well be added to this - I have the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles games and plan on playing them in 2016 and possibly joining in SuperBuu's future We Play for Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. Either way, I plan on getting both platinums for the games in 2016 and 2017. ;)

I might as well be added to this - I have the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles games and plan on playing them in 2016 and possibly joining in SuperBuu's future We Play for Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. Either way, I plan on getting both platinums for the games in 2016 and 2017. ;)

What about the other games? Do you plan to plat those, too? And there's a new one, Tales of Berseria, coming as well.

Alright, you've been added