Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

tumblr_inline_o18ljsKq6h1twybnr_540.jpg

Well, I'm finally off. The hike is going to be long, but I believe that someday I'll climb up to everyone else. Wish me luck.

Yeah, no platinums in sight yet, but I'll get to them eventually, right?

Good luck with the journey from the beginning! Phantasia is tied for my favorite of all Tales games, so I hope that you'll enjoy it! It may be a bit before you get any plats, but going through the series on it's own is just as great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sign me up please ^_^

I guessing I'm a Sylph since I play 3 tales game but count as two games since I play both version of Tales of Graces f xD

Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Graces f

By the way just wondering does Tales of Symphonia & Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World count as one game of separate o.o?

Edited by AristauesGiovani

Sign me up please ^_^

I guessing I'm a Sylph since I play 3 tales game but count as two games since I play both version of Tales of Graces f xD

By the way just wondering does Tales of Symphonia & Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World count as one game of separate o.o?

How did you manage to plat Tales of Graces f in less than two days ? O_o

How did you manage to plat Tales of Graces f in less than two days ? O_o

Been playing Tales of Graces f years on older account so kinda speed run the story and puzzle also the quest item easy once you know how to do them xD

I platinum Xillia on older account like 1 day or something o.o is just speed run the key and memories what you need to do and map :P

I might play Xillia and Xillia 2 once Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus done o.o

Then again I have to do Hyperdimension Neptunia PP DX

P.S It's over a two day o.o

Edited by AristauesGiovani
  • Like 1

Sign me up please ^_^

Dawn of the New World is the sequel so yes.

CAPTAIN MALIK :D SIR I'M A HUGE FAN!

And thank you for the info ^_^ kinda weird though like Xillia have sequal Xillia 2 but in here it's like two different game.

That's the reason I ask since both Symphonia game are separate originally o.o

Symphonia and DotNW are just two different games that are sold as a pair as Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. Though I believe you can buy them separately from the PS Store?

Symphonia and DotNW are just two different games that are sold as a pair as Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. Though I believe you can buy them separately from the PS Store?

Don't really know much about digital copy, since I'm more into physical collection type person o.o

But if I'm not wrong the game is bundle maybe, on psn store o.o