Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

I would like to join the event! I only have Tales of Graces f and Tales of Heart r for now. I'm working on Tales of Xillia and hope to plat that by the middle/end of November. Don't think I'll try for another one this year. But who knows!

I'm used to being the Bronze rank and i quite enjoy it, so i'd like to join the Sylph fanclub xD

Platinumed games:

• Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

This shall encourage me to play the rest of the Tales of games i got ^_^

You two have been added

I want to join, but I would really really appreciate if you let me participate with Japanese Graces...

It's not like I would ever play the localized and would want any points for it... :/

Plus, it would open an opportunity for Asians to participate :D

Sorry dude, I'm not gonna change the rules.

but me on gnome ^^ im very deep into Tales of hearts R but i have not finished it yet :) . and tales of zerestia is unopend on my desk :)

You've been added.

Sign me up ! :)

Currently playing Zestiria, planning to get the platinum!

You've been added

Wheee I'm Undine. I've platted Xillia, Xillia 2 and DotNW and I'm one trophy away from Graces f because I was saving it for a milestone. But I'm two trophies away from 1337 so it will probably be the next thing I get. xD

Edited by Xhillia

Heh-heh. I saw the list of games and went like "huh, that's a pretty short list for the Tales series" and only later remembered that it includes only PS3-Vita-PS4 entries. I will join in at some point, as I own all games (except for Zestiria, which is crazy-pricey around here right now, so I'll get it only when I'll actually reach it order-wise). Who knows, maybe I will even actually import Vesperia by then.

Anyway, I won't tackle more recent entries any time soon, as I plan to start my marathon from Phantasia and make my way up here at some point. And most likely only after the rain and SO4. 

Edited by NetEntity

Heh-heh. I saw the list of games and went like "huh, that's a pretty short list for the Tales series" and only later remembered that it includes only PS3-Vita-PS4 entries. I will join in at some point, as I own all games (except for Zestiria, which is crazy-pricey around here right now, so I'll get it only when I'll actually reach it order-wise). Who knows, maybe I will even actually import Vesperia by then.

Anyway, I won't tackle more recent entries any time soon, as I plan to start my marathon from Phantasia and make my way up here at some point. And most likely only after the rain and SO4. 

Alright, hope to see you joining soon. Cool that you're gonna marathon them, have fun with that.

I'd love to be signed up to this! The Tales series is one of my favourites and I was already working on getting the platinum in all of them, so this is perfect.  :)

I currently have 3 platinum trophies in the series, which would give me the Undine title.

• Tales of Xillia
  • Tales of Xillia 2
  • Tales of Hearts R

I'm very close to the Tales of Graces f platinum and if all goes well, I hope to make Tales of Symphona my 100th platinum!

Edited by Undead_Wolf_N7

Wheee I'm Undine. I've platted Xillia, Xillia 2 and DotNW and I'm one trophy away from Graces f because I was saving it for a milestone. But I'm two trophies away from 1337 so it will probably be the next thing I get. xD

I have platinum trophies for:

Tales of Xillia

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Hearts R

Nice thread man, but im just a gnome :( I've gotta beat Xillia and Hearts R still, let alone plat them. 

Sign me up! I have plats in

Tales of Hearts R

Tales of xillia 2

I'm hoping to have xillia finished soon.

I'd love to be signed up to this! The Tales series is one of my favourites and I was already working on getting the platinum in all of them, so this is perfect.  :)

I currently have 3 platinum trophies in the series, which would give me the Undine title.

• Tales of Xillia
  • Tales of Xillia 2
  • Tales of Hearts R

I'm very close to the Tales of Graces f platinum and if all goes well, I hope to make Tales of Symphona my 100th platinum!

But, but, I'm not going to buy a vita for one game :/.

I want to plat the others.

Well, i have one plat, Xillia.

Thanks for adding me.

I'll be another lazy Gnome.

Tales of games take way too long to plat.

Sign me up with the Undine title! I've got Xillia, Symphonia and Dawn of the New World

Okay, all of you have been added.