Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

Alright, I added you, but do you mind making sure I'm right; I looked at your list and you have 4 Tales of games plats, and you also get the Vesperia badge since you have that too. Do I have that right, or have I overlooked one of your plats?

Thank you for added me. Yes, I haven't start Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Heart R yet, but I did get plat for Tales of Innocence R on 10th Feb, 2015 on my list.  :) 

I have four platinums (Undine):

Tales of Xillia 1 & 2

Dawn of the New World

Tales of Hearts R

I'll probably go back and platinum Zestiria... some day. I'll also be importing Innoncence R at some point, since it seems the chance of localization right now is 0%. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ANNOUNCEMENT

Everything has been updated up to this point, but from here on, I ask that NOBODY POST TO UPDATE IN THIS THREAD! THE THREAD WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED! I don't really feel like keeping up with this thread any longer, and so I'm looking for someone to take it off my hands. Contact me saying that you want it before just creating another thread. All the info is in the OP, so you just need to copy it and post it in your own thread.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, IRATEEE- said:

My 10th platinum is going to be the start of my Project Platinum for the tales of series. PLEASE put me up as a gnome for now :-D I've got Graces f and Zestiria. Will I ruin the story if I start with Zestiria?

Thanks 

This thread isn't being kept up anymore, another member who I've already spoken to will be putting up their own Tales of PP Thread to replace this one.

As for your question, no, by playing Zestiria first, you will not be ruining any story, as those two games aren't connected. The only sets of games to watch are for are Tales of Symphonia and Dawn of the New World, which are connected, Symphonia coming first in the two, and Zestiria and Berseria. Zestiria should absolutely be played before Berseria since it came out first. Just a heads up if you choose to pick up Berseria sometime.

6 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

This thread isn't being kept up anymore, another member who I've already spoken to will be putting up their own Tales of PP Thread to replace this one.

As for your question, no, by playing Zestiria first, you will not be ruining any story, as those two games aren't connected. The only sets of games to watch are for are Tales of Symphonia and Dawn of the New World, which are connected, Symphonia coming first in the two, and Zestiria and Berseria. Zestiria should absolutely be played before Berseria since it came out first. Just a heads up if you choose to pick up Berseria sometime.

Oh, I clicked the reply button on the first page after reading through a lot of comments and the OP so I didn't see that the PP got closed down. I am som sorry for bumping it up again for you :-(

The announcement post should be highlighted in the OP also for people like me that doesn't read through the whole thread :-/

Thank you for a really good answer on my question. I will for sure do Zestiria before Berseria :-D 

Edited by IRATEEE-

As my disorder to complete everything I do is starting to become a problem in my life, I have decided to put a stop to many things I'm still trying to complete at the moment, one of these being these several Project Platinums I joined. Due to this I wish to be removed from all PP's.

In this PP I have the Lord of Spirits Rank, so please delete me from this rank. Thank you. :)

PS: I know this PP is going to be taken over, so this message is for the next person. Thank you.

3 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

As my disorder to complete everything I do is starting to become a problem in my life, I have decided to put a stop to many things I'm still trying to complete at the moment, one of these being these several Project Platinums I joined. Due to this I wish to be removed from all PP's.

In this PP I have the Lord of Spirits Rank, so please delete me from this rank. Thank you. :)

PS: I know this PP is going to be taken over, so this message is for the next person. Thank you.

Alright, I'll remove you from the list so the person who takes this over won't add you.

9 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

You can ask Stevie, Parker or Sly to transfer the thread to someone who will take it over, so the current thread can stay as is. 

Transfer it to me I don't mind :)

Edited by Dav9834

9 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

You can ask Stevie, Parker or Sly to transfer the thread to someone who will take it over, so the current thread can stay as is. 

Transfer it to me I don't mind :)

Didn't know I could do that. Well, I'll see about the transfer, but it'll be going to another member that I've talked to, since they were the first to ask me.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Didn't know I could do that. Well, I'll see about the transfer, but it'll be going to another member that I've talked to, since they were the first to ask me.

I presume they can because threads can be combined. Seems logical

I literally snapped my fingers and said rats lol