Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

When is "Tales of Project Platinum" releasing on the west?

Seriously, though. This name out of the default naming is bugging me. :(

There is no rule with naming, I guess, but I expected every thread to be called "Project Platinum: [name here]". Guess not.

Edited by TheYuriG

Only 4 away from the Tales of Hearts R plat. 

Need to make some space to download Tales of Xillia 1.

Added

When is "Tales of Project Platinum" releasing on the west?

Seriously, though. This name out of the default naming is bugging me. :(

Haha, sorry dude, I thought I would try and be clever with the title.

• Like 1

Something I'm confused about here since the point has been brought up, why aren't the Japanese versions allowed? Since you have specified exactly what games are allowed why not allow people who have the Japanese versions of the allowed games to join since only 1 list per game counts anyway?

I saw the reason you gave Satoshi but the Japanese version is the native version for some people on this site dood

Something I'm confused about here since the point has been brought up, why aren't the Japanese versions allowed? Since you have specified exactly what games are allowed why not allow people who have the Japanese versions of the allowed games to join since only 1 list per game counts anyway?

I saw the reason you gave Satoshi but the Japanese version is the native version for some people on this site dood

I didn't make the rules, those are the general rules spread across all the Project Platinums, and the site is predominantly English, so that's probably why the US/EU version of games are the ones accepted. You should bring this up in the General Rules thread, if anything.

I didn't make the rules, those are the general rules spread across all the Project Platinums, and the site is predominantly English, so that's probably why the US/EU version of games are the ones accepted. You should bring this up in the General Rules thread, if anything.

Oh didn't know it was a general rule for all PPs, my bad dood

• If you are part of Dragon-Archon's Plat Rain Day event i will accept entries of games were one trophy has yet to be earned. If possible try to leave an easy one as last. This dragon has an event going on as well, so if you wish to join, I will have no problem. Why is a dragon running an event anyway?

nee nee... TFE... sign me up please...not sure though if I am a Gnome or Sylph...got 2 trophies left to unlock (and ready to pop on a certain event run by Draggy) on Tales of Symphonia but they actually unlock at same event/time (you know, getting Genis and Presea) xD

I am a Slyph with a Tales of Hearts R platinum.

Xilla ,Xilla 2, Graces F and Symphinia Chronicles are all in the backlog.

Added

nee nee... TFE... sign me up please...not sure though if I am a Gnome or Sylph...got 2 trophies left to unlock (and ready to pop on a certain event run by Draggy) on Tales of Symphonia but they actually unlock at same event/time (you know, getting Genis and Presea) xD

I'll put you into the Sylph section, even though it's not 1 trophy, you only need to do one thing for both.

• Like 1

Count me in, the last tales game I played was on the 360

I've been eyeing zestria for quite awhile and I have Xillia on my pS3, this would be a nice change up after the star ocean quest

which should be done by the end of October or early November, so many kills left but so much anime to catch up on ^_^

1433680902-tales-of-zestiria-498x354.jpg

Edited by TITAN BALLS

You don't want to play the localized games because of the voices?

I don't want to play no Kana Graces =D

Oh, good point, I actually never asked Zone about it, I only asked you as a PP creator, okay, I shall do that. =D

Woooooh I want in!!

I have plats for Graces F, Xillia 1, Xillia 2 and Hearts R, hoping to ace Symphonia and Zestiria next year xD

Count me in, the last tales game I played was on the 360

I've been eyeing zestria for quite awhile and I have Xillia on my pS3, this would be a nice change up after the star ocean quest

which should be done by the end of October or early November, so many kills left but so much anime to catch up on ^_^

1433680902-tales-of-zestiria-498x354.jpg

I'd like to sign up! I'm a Sylph with plats in Xillia 1 and 2  :D

All of you have been added

Actually, how many of Tales games DON'T have dual audio?

I think the only one with dual audio is Zestiria right now.

Actually, how many of Tales games DON'T have dual audio?

Those I have physical edition of :awesome:

Oh wait, not descriptive enough, I guess?

Graces, Xillias - ENG only

Hearts - JP only

Symphonias, Zestria - dual audio

Oh ok. No Kana, no deal eh?

Well, obviously =D How could I give up my reason for playing games? :D

I think the only one with dual audio is Zestiria right now.

Symphonia is also dual audio as a remake.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

To clear things up, depending on your games list all unique lists should get accepted (unless the PP creator is against it for some reason). I think all the other PPs accept JP/KR versions of games as well (My HDN thread included) 

To clear things up, depending on your games list all unique lists should get accepted (unless the PP creator is against it for some reason). I think all the other PPs accept JP/KR versions of games as well (My HDN thread included) 

Alright, it's just that the rules said EU/US were the only ones accepted, I'll change the rules then.

Alright, it's just that the rules said EU/US were the only ones accepted, I'll change the rules then.

Yeah i figured that was the case. I think i just poorly worded that rule. I meant that you'd only have to complete localized games. (unless otherwise specified) 

I will update that in the Pm.