Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

Joining as a Gnome at the moment as I have Vesperia & the 2 Xillia games in my backlog (no idea when I'll get around to them though).  TBH haven't played this series since I imported Destiny on the PS1 before it came out in the US, so it'll be cool to get back into it with so many entries when I do get around to it

Joining as a Gnome at the moment as I have Vesperia & the 2 Xillia games in my backlog (no idea when I'll get around to them though).  TBH haven't played this series since I imported Destiny on the PS1 before it came out in the US, so it'll be cool to get back into it with so many entries when I do get around to it

Alright, added.

Aaaand Mixer Maxed and True Grace acquired! :wub: I originally planned to make it my 25th plat but then I noticed that I'm nearing 1337 trophies a couple of days ago. Now Zestiria can be the 25th. :D

I now have 4 Tales of plats but I believe that still makes me Undine.

Aaaand Mixer Maxed and True Grace acquired! :wub: I originally planned to make it my 25th plat but then I noticed that I'm nearing 1337 trophies a couple of days ago. Now Zestiria can be the 25th. :D

I now have 4 Tales of plats but I believe that still makes me Undine.

Congrats! Yeah, you're still Undine. No one that has signed up yet has gotten the rank of Efreet. Hell, even if I signed up, I wouldn't have it at this moment in time.

I was wondering when this was gonna be made. I definitely want in on this. Add me under Undine please. I plat'd Graces f, Symphonia 1 & 2 and Xillia 1 so far.

Except for Zestiria, I have all of those Tales of games. I already platinumed Xillia and am currently working on Hearts R platinum. Guess that makes me a Sylph for the time being.

Both of you have been added.

Sign me up for Sylph because I only have Hearts R platted but I will be an Undine once I reclaim my Xillia 1 and Graces f platinums from my original account.

Sign me up for Undine. I got Graces F, Symphonia and dawn of new world, Xilia 1 & 2 platinum.

Yay, finally!

Count me in! I have the plats for Tales of Graces, Symphonia, DOTNW and Xillia 1

Should be starting Xillia 2 pretty soon  :lol:

Okay, you've all been added.