Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

Oh I'd like to join this please! 

I currently have 3 platinums (Xillia, Xillia 2 & Graces f), so I'm an Undine. :)

Alright, you've been added. Also, love the Lailah avatar.

Obviously Graces, what else? :awesome:

Vesperia > Graces :P  In all seriousness though, both are amazing, and Graces has some of the best characters in the Tales series. Also you'll be happy to know Sophie is one of the cameo characters in Zestiria, and since it has dual audio... well, you know where I'm going with this.

• Like 1

Vesperia > Graces :P  In all seriousness though, both are amazing, and Graces has some of the best characters in the Tales series. Also you'll be happy to know Sophie is one of the cameo characters in Zestiria, and since it has dual audio... well, you know where I'm going with this.

I obviously know about that one :awesome:

But great you mention it, now everyone knows Zestria is 2nd best :awesome:

I'm nearing the end of the first play through for Xillia and I have to say.....It's seems very vanilla. There's nothing that really stands out. Sure, the visuals are beautiful, but overall the game seems dry. 

The one thing that I liked about Graces f and Hearts r (especially Hearts) is its skit/tile humour. And of course there were characters that stood out in those instalments. In Xillia, there's no one that really stands out for me.

Any way, I really hope to finish the first play through sometime this week and try to finish the game before mid-November.

I'm nearing the end of the first play through for Xillia and I have to say.....It's seems very vanilla. There's nothing that really stands out. Sure, the visuals are beautiful, but overall the game seems dry. 

The one thing that I liked about Graces f and Hearts r (especially Hearts) is its skit/tile humour. And of course there were characters that stood out in those instalments. In Xillia, there's no one that really stands out for me.

Any way, I really hope to finish the first play through sometime this week and try to finish the game before mid-November.

Kinda disappointed myself to hear you say that since Xillia is one of my faves, but oh well. Nice to hear you're nearing the end, though. Were you able to do 90 sub-events? Or are you gonna wait until a 2nd playthrough for that?

Kinda disappointed myself to hear you say that since Xillia is one of my faves, but oh well. Nice to hear you're nearing the end, though. Were you able to do 90 sub-events? Or are you gonna wait until a 2nd playthrough for that?

Well, I haven't played the others so it's only the no.3 as of right now. It could still stay that way. I'm going for the 90 sub-events this play through. I'm pretty sure I'm around 67, and I've done all of the missable sub-events. I haven't gone to "E" yet, so I still have some time. I just need to level up a bit.

Well, I haven't played the others so it's only the no.3 as of right now. It could still stay that way. I'm going for the 90 sub-events this play through. I'm pretty sure I'm around 67, and I've done all of the missable sub-events. I haven't gone to "E" yet, so I still have some time. I just need to level up a bit.

Alright. Nice that you got it this time around, it will make the next playthrough much less of a pain. I didn't know about the missable ones when I went through the first time, and by the end, had 87 or something done.