Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

I can't really say how I love your topic, especially the fact that double or triple platinums don't count. Of course I gladly join and am happy to be the Lord of Spirits until Berseria's release :P

Welcome aboard as the [current] 1st Lord of Spirits. Yeah, stacking wouldn't get you any more points anyway, and it'd just make things more complicated.

• Like 1

Yes and I hate having double platinums so I only play one version of a game, either Japanese, NA or EU one. The Special Emblems are also an excellent idea :P Thanks for adding me!

I see. Also, I didn't notice you had the Vesperia and Innocence R plat until now, so I've added those emblems next to your name. I'm gonna try and look for a translation guide for Innocence R, like I had for Vesperia, since it's the only Tales game I don't own yet. And since you play the JP versions, you'll probably already have a head start once Berseria is released.

I see. Also, I didn't notice you had the Vesperia and Innocence R plat until now, so I've added those emblems next to your name. I'm gonna try and look for a translation guide for Innocence R, like I had for Vesperia, since it's the only Tales game I don't own yet. And since you play the JP versions, you'll probably already have a head start once Berseria is released.

I guess when Berseria will be released other importers will have join the feast = )

I just had a look at those Special Emblems and they look really cool :P Just one suggestion: could you please leave a blank (or space, I don't know the correct English work) between Fandom and Yuri's face? Thanks!

I guess when Berseria will be released other importers will have join the feast = )

I just had a look at those Special Emblems and they look really cool :P Just one suggestion: could you please leave a blank (or space, I don't know the correct English work) between Fandom and Yuri's face? Thanks!

Possibly, ya never know. And yeah, I'll put a space between them now.

Edit: Well, for some reason, when I put the space, it wouldn't stay, so I did something else.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

This is my first Project Platinum and I was already added to the list but just earned another platinum today, taking me up to 6, which is every Tales game except Zestiria at the moment. Am I automatically promoted to Efreet rank or do I need to say something? 

I don't make the rounds of peoples lists, so yes, you do need to notify me, so thank you for doing so. You've been added to the Efreet rank as of now.

I've been meaning to try a Japanese import and get my hands on Vesperia and Innocense R. How hard will it be to play those games if I don't know any Japanese at all? This has been the only thing holding me back as I don't want to play a game I don't understand and can't really play cause I have no idea what to do. I've played a lot of different Tales of games before so I'm very familiar with the style of game they all are. Outside of my 6 plats, I've also played Legendia, Abyss, Phantasia, Tales of the World Radiant Mythology, and I want to say there is another one but I can't remember at the moment. Would you recommend me trying to pick them up? If so, any advice or places to go/things to do in order to understand the game? And which one first, Vesperia or Innocense? 

I've been meaning to try a Japanese import and get my hands on Vesperia and Innocense R. How hard will it be to play those games if I don't know any Japanese at all? This has been the only thing holding me back as I don't want to play a game I don't understand and can't really play cause I have no idea what to do. I've played a lot of different Tales of games before so I'm very familiar with the style of game they all are. Outside of my 6 plats, I've also played Legendia, Abyss, Phantasia, Tales of the World Radiant Mythology, and I want to say there is another one but I can't remember at the moment. Would you recommend me trying to pick them up? If so, any advice or places to go/things to do in order to understand the game? And which one first, Vesperia or Innocense? 

I would recommend Vesperia first, mostly because there is a full translation guide out for it online, and I have actually made a guide accompanied with the help of it: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3083-%E3%83%86%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BA-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%96-%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A7%E3%82%B9%E3%83%9A%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2-Trophy-Guide

Despite the language barrier, it is still very possible to platinum the game with some dedication. Innocence R, on the other hand, I have yet to find a translation guide like the one for Vesperia, so I say you might want to hold out on it. It could very possibly be localized, while Vesperia may not, so that's another reason to wait for it.

The Tales of Symphonia, Symphonia 2, and Graces f should be arriving soon. :D

I aim to have at least one of the platinum trophies by Christmas, but I'll be very busy with school. ;-;

Awesome to hear. If you're gonna be busy and want one of the plats before Christmas, I say play Graces f, out of the three, that'll probably be the easiest, plus it's the best of those three.