Tales of Project Platinum [Closed]

TheFinalEmblem

Finished the first play through of Xillia 1, and I didn't really connect with the story. Anyway, I hope to finish the second play through by next weekend, which would place me in the Undine category.

Oh ya piece of non trophy advice,

but those that are playing xillia for the first time, play as Jude first. It makes more sense than playing as Milla first.

Not sure why they gave the option, because without playing as Jude first, it's just not as good.

but those that are playing xillia for the first time, play as Jude first. It makes more sense than playing as Milla first.

Not sure why they gave the option, because without playing as Jude first, it's just not as good.

Yeah I played Milla's first and I really regret it :P still loved it but after playing Jude's part, I wish I had picked him first.

Also thanks for not including double platinum; with all the debates going on, I'm glad my favorite PP doesn't include them, because that means I actually have a chance of reaching the platinum tier, since I'm not interested in doing the same game multiple times!

• Like 1

Yeah I played Milla's first and I really regret it :P still loved it but after playing Jude's part, I wish I had picked him first.

Also thanks for not including double platinum; with all the debates going on, I'm glad my favorite PP doesn't include them, because that means I actually have a chance of reaching the platinum tier, since I'm not interested in doing the same game multiple times!

Yeah, no problem, having multiple lists of the games would just cost people more money and make them play games they can't understand, and that's not fun in my book. Same, I feel I could only do a Tales game once.

• Like 1

Sorry I missed this reply in my email somehow..

Ya I almost picked Milla too until someone on here said not to, I was very grateful lol, it would've changed my perspective on the whole story

Could you change my rank from Undine to Efreet? I just platinum Hearts R. Previous list includes Grace F, Xilia 1 & 2, Symphonia and Dawn of the New World.

Damn I won't be first....

Congrats anyway! :D

Congrats on the Plat, and your rank has been changed. Only need Zestiria and you'll be the Lord of Spirits rank!

Zestiria platinum and Lord of Spirits rank here I come lol

Damn I won't be first....

Congrats anyway! :D

Thanks, unfortunately I can't be first either :(. Although If there's another Tales game that gets release I think TheFinalEmblem said that the requirements for each rank will change which means we might have a shot at being the first. lol

Zestiria platinum and Lord of Spirits rank here I come lol

Thanks, unfortunately I can't be first either :(. Although If there's another Tales game that gets release I think TheFinalEmblem said that the requirements for each rank will change which means we might have a shot at being the first. lol

Yeah, being first won't be easy, and yes, when a new game comes out, anyone who is at the Platinum rank gets bumped back down to the Gold rank, and must earn the next Platinum to go back to being the Plat rank. Keep an eye out for Tales of Berseria and hope you're the first in the group to get it. Although it may be hard to knock Tales-of-fandom from that spot if they play the JP release of the game.

This is good advice - I played Milla's story first and later on in the game when they started referring to things that had only happened in Jude's story I was so confused  :facepalm:

On-Topic: I'm currently participating in the Symphonia We Play - hopefully by the end of it (or just after it's over) I'll have both Symphonia plats to add to my list! I've also been debating on starting a brand new playthrough of Graces F but with the We Play happening I may just focus on Symphonia for now  :hmm:

Hi again! just got the platinum for Tales of Hearts R!

those damn balloons were the hardest thing in the game -_-

please upgrade me to Sylph!

Congrats, you've been added to the Sylph rank. I always hear complaints about the balloons whenever Hearts R is brought up. I myself haven't tried the balloon minigame yet, so I don't exactly know, but given it's the rarest trophy under the platinum, it must be something. I'm also playing the game on a PSTV, I hope that doesn't make the game any worse than I already hear.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

This is good advice - I played Milla's story first and later on in the game when they started referring to things that had only happened in Jude's story I was so confused  :facepalm:

On-Topic: I'm currently participating in the Symphonia We Play - hopefully by the end of it (or just after it's over) I'll have both Symphonia plats to add to my list! I've also been debating on starting a brand new playthrough of Graces F but with the We Play happening I may just focus on Symphonia for now  :hmm:

I haven't participated in any other WPs so far but if it will be moving as slowly as this week's checkpoint, I think you can easily squeeze in Graces. Especially if every checkpoint will be like 2 hours of gameplay. xD

• Like 1

I haven't participated in any other WPs so far but if it will be moving as slowly as this week's checkpoint, I think you can easily squeeze in Graces. Especially if every checkpoint will be like 2 hours of gameplay. xD

haha I don't think that it'll be moving this slowly in the future, but I see what you mean. I may begin it very shortly then!

(Also I just noticed that your icon is Pascal and Hubert - it's actually adorable xD)

haha I don't think that it'll be moving this slowly in the future, but I see what you mean. I may begin it very shortly then!

(Also I just noticed that your icon is Pascal and Hubert - it's actually adorable xD)

I do hope it picks up the pace, I need my Tales fix.

Pascal and Hubert are the most adorable Tales couple ever. Though sometimes I feel bad for Hubert. :D

• Like 1

I do hope it picks up the pace, I need my Tales fix.

Pascal and Hubert are the most adorable Tales couple ever. Though sometimes I feel bad for Hubert. :D

Same! Getting to play it again and reaching the second checkpoint felt so good! I'm sure after this it'll begin to pick up speed.

So true, they were one of my favourite parts of Graces F. I felt bad for him occasionally as well xD